GUILTY Case# 2018-009 | VilmarK vs Trade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Trade.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 70 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VilmarK

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.trade.com

My Case is: I opened my account on Trade.com at 21 September 2017 and made a first deposit on 19 October (almost a month after my registration) of €4800,00. After a few days trading I thought Trade.com was a trusted broker and I loved their interface. It's easy to use. So I made a second deposit of €4801,00. That €1,00 extra was just for my administration to see the difference between my first and second deposit.
I had made some profits in the weeks after and on 2 November 2017 I decided to try a withdrawal of €5000,00. That way I covered my first deposit + a little bit extra. My trading on Trade.com went on and a week after my first withdrawal I placed a request for a second withdrawal of €3000,00 on 9 November 2017. After this withdrawal there where some trouble shootings on Trade.com. They changed their spreads and margin so I decided I wanted to move some of my funds to a different broker. I placed a request for my third withdrawal on 13 November 2017. In my account statement I can't see how much that request actually was but it was about half of my balance on Trade.com (total balance almost €33.000). Two days later on November the 15th 2017, I received an email from George Rodger from Lead Capital Markets with the message that my account on Trade.com is suspended and under investigation.
So my third withdrawal was almost only profits with just a little bit of my own money. I found it very odd they suspended my account just a few days after this third withdrawal request so I immediately replied to George Rodger why on earth my account is under investigation and why they had suspended it. No responds to my emails from George Rodger, impossible to get him on the phone when you try to call his number. Skype also a no go. Trade.com live chat and support aren't any help either. They made a thousand promises about coming up with a resolution by the end of the week and after the weekend but until this day, nothing! Eventually they transferred the rest of my initial deposits €1601,00 (€4800,00 + €4801,00 - €5000,00 - €3000,00 = €1601,00) still leaving almost €33.000,00 in my account.
I filed an official complaint on Trade.com through their complaint form which is send to Lead Capital Markets. After I did this I received an email from someone at Lead Capital Markets about acknowledging my complaint form. Still no answers to the question when I ask them why this is taking so long, how long this is going to take, when they will come up with a resolution, why they've suspended my account or why it's under investigation.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by VilmarK on 12/12/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/14/17 the last contact was on 01/02/18

Details: This is all the contact I had through live chat, support and mail with Lead Capital Markets. I have no phone records of all the times I tried to contact them by calling them.

Suspension of your account and Investigation into abusive trading activities

George Rodger <George.rodger@Leadcapitalmarkets.com>
Wo 15-11-2017, 17:57

Dear Sir,

You are hereby put on notice that the activity in your trading account is under investigation.

We refer you to section 19, Market Abuse and Prohibitive Trading Techniques, of the Terms and Conditions to which you agreed to and govern your relationship with us. They can be accessed here: https://www.trade.com/en/terms-conditions

Your account will be suspended and all activities, including pending withdrawals are on hold until conclusion of the investigation.

All further communication between us will be carried out and handled by our Compliance Department.

Regards,

George Rodger | Chief Operating Officer

Vilmar Klok
Wo 15-11-2017, 19:18

Hello George,

And may I ask why? Is this a standard procedure after you make a withdrawal?

Best regards,

Vilmar Klok

Vilmar Klok
Wo 15-11-2017, 19:14
Aan:adi@trade.com;

Hi Adi,

Can you please give me a call? I am very curious of the fact why my account is under investigation after I told you I made a withdrawal and was thinking about leaving Trade.com?

Kind regards,

Vilmar Klok

Account number: tr20194363

Vilmar Klok
Do 16-11-2017, 18:50
george.rodger@leadcapitalmarkets.com;

Hello George,

I find it very disturbing I don't get a reply from anyone! My account manager on Trade doesn't answer his phone and there is no one who's replying my emails. This is not a professional way to help me as a client! I'm not even allowed to get into my account! What is going on?

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Vilmar Klok

Vilmar Klok
Vr 17-11-2017, 9:26
george.rodger@leadcapitalmarkets.com;

Hello George,

Please inform me about this situation why my account is being suspended and under investigation. I did nothing wrong and all my trades are fairly executed. I see no reason for being suspended and definitely no reason why Trade.com is holding / freezing my money.

Therefore, since I've been trying to contact you guys since this matter (including my account manager who all of a sudden disappeared), I will file complaints everywhere where I'm able to file a complaint if I don't hear anything from someone at Trade.com today.

Best regards,

Vilmar Klok

Vilmar Klok
Vr 17-11-2017, 9:17
Aan:info@leadcapitalmarkets.com;

Hello Lead Capital Markets,

I've been trying to contact all my contacts at Trade.com because they've suspended my account and it's under investigation. I want to know why my account is being suspended and why it is under investigation. I did nothing wrong and I want to speak to someone about this situation.

Best regards,

Vilmar Klok

Trading account number tr20194363

Chat transcript

Salman A. Fri, 11/17/17 03:34:21 pm Europe/Amsterdam

Hallo. Waarmee kan ik u helpen?

tr20194363 03:34:29 pm

Hi Salman
Can we continue this conversation in Dutch?

Salman A. 03:35:18 pm

Unfortunately I can't speak Dutch language

tr20194363 03:35:54 pm

Aah ok no problem. I was already wondering why the first sentence was in Dutch while we always speak in English in this chat. No problem! I'll continue in Englisjh

Salman A. 03:36:29 pm

This is because you have chosen the language of the website in Dutch

tr20194363 03:36:41 pm

Salman, how do I get to speak to George Rodger, my account manager Adi, or someone else from the Compliant Department?
my account is suspended and under investigation after I told Adi, my account manager, about different issues I walked into at Trade.com and was thinking about leaving Trade.com. 2 days after I get suspended.. 03:37:35 pm
When I call his number there is no one.. when I call the Trade.com number, nothing.. When I call the number from George Rodger.. also nothing and there is no replying at all my emails. 03:38:39 pm
What the f is going on? 03:39:21 pm

Salman A. 03:40:53 pm

Yes, your account is under investigation. We will send you an email once we receive the result.

tr20194363 03:41:13 pm

Yeah but why is it under investigation??
And why is it under investigation after I told Adi I was thinking about leaving Trade?

Salman A. 03:43:14 pm

It's out of my knowledge, we are waiting for result and you will be informed.

tr20194363 03:44:32 pm

Ok I understand it's out of your knowledge please don't take it personal that I find it very disturbing the way this is taking care of.
Do you have any idea how long these results will take? 03:45:01 pm

Salman A. 03:45:38 pm

I think you will be informed today.

tr20194363 03:46:39 pm

Ok I really hope so because this is really fcking up my weekend. Excuse the language Salman.
Thank you for the info so far. 03:47:30 pm
And please tell Adi to get back at me. If there is an Adi over there!

Salman A. 03:47:59 pm

You are welcome.
I will inform him to give you a call. 03:48:15 pm

tr20194363 03:49:39 pm

Yes please. I will wait for the results and if I don't hear anything from Trade I'll have to take further steps. Not letting clients know what's up.. man that's the worst thing Trade can do. I want to speak to someone.

Salman A. 03:49:59 pm

You will be informed.

tr20194363 03:50:05 pm

Thank you Salman

Chat transcript

Ivo V. Tue, 11/21/17 05:56:17 pm Europe/Amsterdam

Hello. How may I help you?

tr20194363 05:56:22 pm

Hi Ivo,

Ivo V. 05:56:28 pm

Hi

tr20194363 05:56:50 pm

I would like receive a reply on my emails from George Rodger or get a call back from my account manager Adi.
I'm trying to reach these guys for longer than a week now. 05:57:07 pm
And not replying my emails or phone calls is very unprofessional behaviour.
My account is still suspended and under investigation. I've been being patient but I should get a call back or at least an email reply. 05:58:23 pm
nothing so far.

Ivo V. 05:59:50 pm

there is no update regarding your investigation, when we receive it you will be noticed.

tr20194363 06:01:39 pm

I know there is no update because you guys told me that if there will be an update you'd contact me. But Adi was able to give me calls every week when I just started at Trade. Now I need to speak to someone or at least Adi and he can't be reached. Chat support already told me twice they would make sure he would give me a call back but nothing so far.
Is Adi dead? 06:02:07 pm

Ivo V. 06:02:16 pm

This I will request it.
I think for today will be late, but more probable tomorrow.

tr20194363 06:02:53 pm

Yes it's the third time LiveChat will make the request. Third time in a week. But so far I heard nothing from anyone.
Not even a simple reply to my emails 06:03:03 pm

Ivo V. 06:04:18 pm

I send the message and rest will be done by our colleagues.

tr20194363 06:05:35 pm

your colleagues are doing a bad job Ivo. It's been longer than a week right now .. this is absurd. I'll wait again. I want to know why I'm suspended and under investigation and no one told me so far!

Ivo V. 06:07:59 pm

I tell you what I see as info, the rest is not part of our knowledge.

tr20194363 06:08:43 pm

Ok who can I contact who;s having that knowledge?

Ivo V. 06:10:19 pm

You will be contacted.

tr20194363 06:10:44 pm

I'm very curious how long that will take.
Thanks Ivo.

Chat transcript

Mercyline A. Thu, 11/23/17 01:57:55 pm UTC

tr20194363 01:58:09 pm

Hi Mercyline

Mercyline A. 01:58:13 pm

Hello

tr20194363 02:00:37 pm

So this is the X time I'm contacting Trade.com through the LiveChat because no phone number is working, and nobody is calling me back or replying my emails. You guys promised me several times I get a call back or a reply to my emails. Nothing so far. And let me take it to a next step.. I'm contacting the FPA, the AFM and every other group I can contact when it comes to trading.
I'm a social influencer on Instagram, Youtube and Facebook and I'm also going to take this to social media.. 02:01:04 pm
or let George Rodger give me a call back ASAP
thank you
my number is +31631915709 Vilmar Klok
but you guys already know that

Mercyline A. 02:03:40 pm

Please be informed that your account is till under investigation and we are doing our best to conclude the process as soon as possible and provide feedback as soon as possible

tr20194363 02:04:17 pm

a call back from GEORGE RODGER is all I ask for!
there is no one in te last 2 weeks who gave me an explanation about what is going on and why! 02:05:56 pm
george rodger 02:06:03 pm

Mercyline A. 02:07:13 pm

We were not notified, furthermore, i was not aware you wanted to be engaged by George Rodger, we will forward your request, as this request is not a request for an assistant manager, whom, apparently did not get in touch with you once again.

tr20194363 02:08:25 pm

I have multiple chat transcripts from the LiveChats
all with the promise I'll be contacted by George or my account manager. The first chat transcript was 2 weeks ago. Nothing! You guys say things but don't do them. 02:09:38 pm

Mercyline A. 02:10:55 pm

Thank you for the provided input, however, what we can do is to forward the request, which we did. Now, i do understand your point of view and that this situation is not ideal, however, i can assure you, i am fulfilling my end of the bargain.

tr20194363 02:13:37 pm

I understand and this is nothing personal. I totally understood you guys need to do what you need to do. But there is no communication! 2 weeks, its been 2 weeks! And I still don't know what is going on! I put my money at risk at Trade.com and for already 2 weeks now I get treated like an asswhipe.
I'm done. Please make sure George Rodger gives me a call back and that's possible 24/7. I'm sure he has his phone in his hands the next 24 hours 02:14:34 pm
*within the next 24 hours

Mercyline A. 02:15:16 pm

hank you for your understanding. My manager forwarded this directly to the relevant departments with high priority, this should get a response either for us to tell you or a direct call from him as requested. We will see:) Thank you once again for your understanding.

tr20194363 02:20:17 pm

We'll see. Tomorrow I'm contacting FPA and the AFM and all other possible organisations concerning this matter. At the end of this week I will put this on social media. I have a monthly reach over 1.000.000 people on all platforms and I'm not backing down to use that.
It's not the time it's taking.. It's how you guys are dealing with this!
I should get informed!
Thank you Mercyline and have a nice day. And know that this is nothing personal so excuse my angry talking

Chat transcript

Salman A. Mon, 11/27/17 10:47:56 am UTC

Dzień dobry. W czym mogę pomóc?

vilmar@hotmail.nl 10:48:41 am

Hi Salman
I was wondering if you guys have some feedback on the suspension and investigation of my account. Oh and why you have muted me on the livechat on my IP address. You guys are really something..
Blocking the livechat on my account.

Salman A. 10:50:41 am

Blocked?

vilmar@hotmail.nl 10:51:41 am

Yes why am I not able to contact you through the livechat on my computer?
Internet is working fine. I am on the platform and on several websites. Everything is working fine but your livechat is telling me there is no connection. The coinsedence is that today you guys promised me to give some feedback about the situation. The only way I was able to get in touch with someone from Trade was through the livechat and guess what.. from this morning it’s not possible!
So I’m on my phone now in case you’re wondering how it’s possible to be on the chat right now.
So about my account.. where is George Rodger I need to talk to him about this suspension and investigation

Salman A. 10:56:02 am

There might be something wrong with your browser, but we didn't block anything

vilmar@hotmail.nl 10:56:36 am

There is nothing wrong with my browser because my browser didn’t change all of a sudden..
But ok thats not the matter 10:58:02 am

Salman A. 10:59:11 am

for your situation, we are still waiting for a response.

vilmar@hotmail.nl 10:59:29 am

And what is my situation?

Salman A. 11:00:18 am

Your account investigation

vilmar@hotmail.nl 11:00:47 am

Yes why is it under investigation?

Salman A. 11:01:34 am

I can't know that.

vilmar@hotmail.nl 11:02:52 am

But the person who knows is George Rodger. You guys told me days ago he would get in touch with me
Nothing so far

Salman A. 11:03:46 am

Once we receive anything, you will be notified on the spot.

vilmar@hotmail.nl 11:05:51 am

I know! But you keep telling me tomorrow, next week, monday.. there are almost 3 weeks passed!

Account Activity Investigation

George Rodger <George.rodger@Leadcapitalmarkets.com>
Ma 27-11-2017, 16:53
U; Compliance Team; Legal Team; Support Trade;

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that the trading activity on your account is still under investigation for probable breaches of the Terms and Conditions.

1. We refer you to section 19, Market Abuse and Prohibitive Trading Techniques, of the Terms and Conditions to which you agreed to and govern your relationship with us. They can be accessed here: https://www.trade.com/en/terms-conditions

Specifically we bring your attention to the first paragraph of clause 19.3 and the first paragraph of clause 19.4, both stated below for clarity:

19.3. It is absolutely prohibited to use any software , which we determine, at our sole discretion, to have as its purpose to apply any kind of artificial intelligence analysis to our Online Trading Facility and/or computer system(s) with an ultimate goal to gain unfair advantage and exploit our trading facility; in the event that we determine, at our own discretion, that any such artificial intelligence software has been used, or is being used, we reserve the right to take all action as we see fit, including, without limitation, completely blocking access to our Online Trading Facility, blocking and/or revoking your Access Codes and/or terminating your Account.

19.4 Internet, connectivity delays, and price feed errors sometimes create a situation where the price(s) displayed on our Online Trading Facility do(es) not accurately reflect market prices. The concept of using trading strategies aimed at exploiting errors in prices and/or concluding trades at off-market prices and/or by taking advantage of internet delays (commonly known as ‘arbitrage’, ‘sniping’ or ‘scalping’ hereinafter, collectively, referred to as ‘Arbitrage’), cannot exist in an OTC market where the client is buying or selling directly from the principal; accordingly, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, NOT to permit the abusive exploitation of Arbitrage on our Online Trading Facility and/or in connection with our Services; any Transactions or Contracts that rely on price latency arbitrage opportunities may be revoked, at our sole discretion and without prior notice being required.

2. We also refer you to section 8 of the Terms and Conditions regarding Cryptocurrency Products, specifically:

You should be aware that the Cryptocurrencies are not recognized as Financial Instruments for the purposes of MiFID. When trading in CFDs where the underlying asset is a Cryptocurrency, you need to take in consideration that Cryptocurrencies are traded on non-regulated decentralized digital exchanges. Accordingly, price formation and price movements of the Cryptocurrencies depend solely on the internal rules of the particular digital exchange, which may be subject to change at any point in time and without notice which often leads to a very high intra-day volatility in the prices. which may be significantly higher compared to the Financial Instruments recognized by MiFID. By trading CFDs in Cryptocurrencies you accept a significantly higher risk of loss of your invested amounts which may occur within a very short time frame as a result of sudden adverse price movements of the Cryptocurrencies. Any losses you may incur due to trading CFDs in Cryptocurrencies are not covered by the protections under the Investor Compensation Fund scheme. Likewise, any complaints that you may have or any disputes that may arise between you and the Company in connection with you trading CFDs in Cryptocurrencies are not eligible and shall not be accepted for consideration by the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus.

3. Finally we also point out clause 6.6 (d) obliging you to keep your usernames and passwords secret and ensure that third parties do not obtain access to our Online Trading Facility.
To be clear, above clause applies in cases where you have provided your details to third party software, websites or persons.

We are currently analysing data from the Bitcoin exchanges and our liquidity providers as well as data held on our systems. Once we have completed this analysis and assessed against your trading activity we will inform you further.

Best Regards,

George Rodger | Chief Operating Officer

Vilmar Klok
Ma 27-11-2017, 17:58
George Rodger; Compliance Team; Legal Team; Support Trade;

Hello George,

Let me say this with strength in words: I did not use any software or whatsoever!!! If you guys up there have any doubts about that I would gladly make a visit to your company (if you pay my ticket) and show you how it's done. The actual crypto prices are everywhere on the internet from all over the world. It's easy to see if the price goes up or down and you know how fast these crypto's can go! I made almost just as much loss trades as profit trades and of course I always try to reduce the losses. I'm trying to make some money not to loose some money.
Every trade I made was made by myself and went through my own fingers. There is no one in the world who knows my username and password. All trades are made on my computer at home, my computer at work, on my iPhone or my iPad. My job is being a carwrapper and I'm a known social influencer on different kind of social media platforms which has nothing to do with financial instruments or any other financial things.

If there is an internet delay then it's my internet delay. That would only be in your benefit because I'm not able to open or close in time. Considering errors on your platform, I don't know when you have an error on your platform. I would say you guys know when there are errors on your platform and like these days you close the market when there is an error. Every trade I made was on the actual crypto prices from all around the world.

About section 8. So if there are losses it's your own risk. I understand. But if there are profits you tell your clients they have no rights? I let you do your job and let Trade do their research and investigation or whatever. The only complaint I have is about the lack of communication about why you are taking hostage of my money. All of a sudden it's impossible to get in touch with someone from Trade since this matter. That's my only complaint so far.

A last word. Like I said every trade on my account on the Trade.com platform is made by me personally. Every single trade. The money on my account is my money. Made through legal ways on Trade.com.

Best regards,

Vilmar Klok

Chat transcript

Catherine B. Tue, 12/05/17 08:35:30 pm Europe/Amsterdam

tr20194363 08:35:39 pm

Hi Catherine
It's been too long now since you guys have suspended my account for investigation. I have more than 8 LiveChat transcripts full with promises that the results of the investigation will be there in a few days. It's almost been 4 weeks now! These LiveChat transcripts are full with promises someone would get in touch with me. I heard nothing! 08:37:28 pm
Please tell me something about the situation now. Because you guys told me over a week ago my requests would be delivered to the relevant department with high urgency.

Catherine B. 08:38:44 pm

One moment please, while I check your account.

tr20194363 08:38:48 pm

thank you

Catherine B. 08:41:29 pm

Please be informed that your account is still under investigation as of the moment we do not have an update.
Rest assure that as soon as we have an update, we will notify you with the highest priority.

tr20194363 08:42:18 pm

omg you guys still don't have an update?! yeah this is what Im hearing for 4 weeks now
I'm going to take legal actions. This is insane. 4 Weeks of investigation to do what?! Do you need the freaking FBI to do that?!

Catherine B. 08:44:40 pm

Unfortunately, we do not have an outcome with the investigation as of the moment.

tr20194363 08:44:54 pm

is this going to take years?!

Catherine B. 08:45:15 pm

We do understand your concern, we will notify as soon as possible when there is an outcome of the investigation.

tr20194363 08:45:15 pm

because I heard a friday, after the weekend, by the end of the week..
and still nothing
who's doing the investigation?

Catherine B. 08:46:41 pm

Please be informed that as per our relevant department our company is doing the best to conclude with the investigation as soon as possible and hopefully that there we will be any update.

tr20194363 08:47:20 pm

yeah I want to speak to someone from that relevant department who's doing investigation. So who can I talk to?

Catherine B. 08:49:28 pm

We are doing our best in regards to the investigation of your account. We will notify you of the outcome as soon as possible with the highest priority.

tr20194363 08:49:51 pm

That's not my question
What's the name of the relevant department and who can I get to speak to someone from that department?

Catherine B. 08:54:01 pm

As you have been informed that our relevant department department is working on your case and doing there best.
unfortunately, they are not reachable externally meaning clients cannot contact them.

tr20194363 08:55:44 pm

That's not true. Because I know some people who did speak to someone from that department. George Rodger. And his phonecall conversation is recorded.
If his real name is George Rodger.
I don't care. You guys are a scam and you are keeping your clients away by promising bull**** 08:56:27 pm
Investigation .. that's fine. Investigate whatever you want. But you guys are pro's in lack of communicating.

Catherine B. 08:59:28 pm

I believe, that we have provided you with the available information.
If there is nothing else that I can assist you with. We will closing the chat.
Thank you so much for choosing Trade.com and we wish you a pleasant evening!

Vilmar Klok
Wo 13-12-2017, 20:27

Hello George,

I still haven't heard from you or Trade.com or Lead Capital Markets about my account suspension and investigation. I have screen video's of my trading and positions. Not all of them but enough to show it's me as an active individual who's trading without using whatever you think I'm using. I saw you guys checked my LinkedIn profile and probably also all of my other social media profiles. That's great. You can see I have nothing to do with financial business or whatever. I am a social influencer in the Netherlands, active on all social media platforms. I have an international community, cars related. I will start taking this to Youtube and make it big if you keep ignoring me.

I've also posted a thread on the Forex Peace Army website and I saw there are others with the same issue. Not only are you guys suspending accounts to put them under investigation. You are also known of the serious lack of communication. Here is the link to my thread or you can just type in "Trade.com scam" in their search engine. Please join the conversation. You'll find multiple posts and threads about your company. I will also make a post / thread about Lead Capital Markets since you are a part of LCM. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/trade-com-scam-not-giving-back-my-money.53108/

Here's another try to get in touch with you. I tried multiple phone numbers several times but no response or whatsoever. I would like to get my money back asap. You can close my account after that.

Best regards,

Vilmar Klok

Vilmar Klok
Za 23-12-2017, 17:15
complaint form Trade.pdf
164 kB
Downloaden
Opslaan in OneDrive
Hi guys,

Here is my complaint form about our issue on Trade.com. You can also join the thread on https://www.forexpeacearmy.com where the discussion already has started.

Best regards,

Vilmar Klok

Vilmar Klok
Di 2-1-2018, 11:36

Hi guys,

It's been over a week since a I've sent the complaint form but I haven't received a confirmation or a case number?

I also still haven't heard anything about the account investigation and why it is taking so long. Please update.

Best regards,

Vilmar Klok

Despina Sfiktou <despina.s@leadcapitalmarkets.com>
Wo 3-1-2018, 8:33
U; Support Trade; George Rodger;
Re: Account Activity Investigation
227 kB
Downloaden
Opslaan in OneDrive
Dear Sir,

Please resend the form as the one that you sent was empty.

Kind Regards,

Despina Sfiktou | Legal and Compliance Advisor

Vilmar Klok
Wo 3-1-2018, 10:12
Despina Sfiktou; Support Trade; George Rodger;
complaints-handling-policy.pdf
327 kB
Downloaden
Opslaan in OneDrive
Dear Despina Sfiktou,

I'm sorry I think something went wrong. With this email you'll find the form filled in.

Best regards,

Vilmar Klok

Wo 3-1-2018, 10:16

Dear Mr. Klok,

We would like to inform you that the Company acknowledges the receipt of your email and completed form.

We will review your case thoroughly and revert back to you with regards to our final results.

Kind Regards,

Vilmar Klok
Di 9-1-2018, 19:41

Dear Despina Sfiktou,

Thank you for your reply and thank you for acknowledging the receipt. Do you have a case number or a compliant number for this case?

Also I'm referring to my case on Forex Peace Army where I will open a Traders Court case for voting by the end of the week. Please join the discussion over there since there are more people responding to the tread but no one from Trade.com or Lead Capital Markets.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/trade-com-scam-not-giving-back-my-money.53108/#post-302074

Best regards,

Vilmar Klok

Wo 10-1-2018, 8:14

Dear Sir,

Please note that your personal Reference number is the following : LE20180002.

Kind Regards,

Vilmar Klok
Wo 10-1-2018, 17:42

Dear Despina Sfiktou,

Thank you for the quick reply and sending me the personal reference number.

Please join the conversation on my thread at:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/trade-com-scam-not-giving-back-my-money.53108/#post-303665

Best regards,

Vilmar Klok

Chat transcript

Jacek L. Wed, 01/10/18 05:27:22 pm Europe/Amsterdam

tr20194363 05:27:33 pm

Hi Jacek,
My account is still suspended and under investigation after 2,5 months. I would like to let Trade.com know I've opened a thread on the FPA and they can join the conversation through this link.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/trade-com-scam-not-giving-back-my-money.53108/#post-303665
By the end of this week I will open a case in Traders Court about this matter.

Jacek L. 05:30:33 pm

I see that you are in contact with our compliance department
I think i would be better if you would contact with them directly regarding this

tr20194363 05:34:37 pm

do they have a live chat?

Jacek L. 05:34:42 pm

no, only via email

tr20194363 05:35:36 pm

Ok I did that multiple times and they are pretty quick with their replies. But I didn't get a reply about the case on FPA nor did they join the conversation. I just wanted to make sure you're up to date at Trade.com.

Jacek L. 05:36:00 pm

I see that you informed them regrading conversation
they replied you today

tr20194363 05:36:52 pm

Yes they replied about the casenumber at their department.
Not about the case on Forex Peace Army 05:37:00 pm
But no problem. I just wanted to mention it here at Trade.com like I also mentioned it through email to the compliance department.

Jacek L. 05:38:11 pm

allright

tr20194363 05:38:56 pm

Ok thanks Jacek that's all.
Have a nice evening 05:39:00 pm

Wo 10-1-2018, 17:52

Dear Vilmar Klok,

Thank you for your email.

Please note that the Company will not join your conversation as you mentioned below because all the communication between the client and Company and the information of the clients need to be confidential, except in the cases that the relevant regulatory bodies request it.

Kind Regards,

Vilmar Klok
Wo 10-1-2018, 18:32

Dear Despina Sfiktou,

Again thank you for your fast reply. How long do you think it will take before there will be a result or resolution?

Best regards,

Vilmar Klok

Company representatives' emails: George Rodger <george.rodger@leadcapitalmarkets.com>
Despina Sfitou <despina.s@leadcapitalmarkets.com>
Support <support@trade.com>
Adi <adi@trade.com>

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2018-01-13 om 20.44.16.png
    251.7 KB · Views: 12
Someone else having a similar situation with Trade.com just got his case resolved. I'm sending the formal FPA invitation to Trade.com now. Please post an update on Monday the 22nd to let me know if there has been any contact or progress.

Someone else having a similar situation with Trade.com just got his case resolved. I'm sending the formal FPA invitation to Trade.com now. Please post an update on Monday the 22nd to let me know if there has been any contact or progress.

Oh that's great! Positive to hear that. Thank you for the info and I will get back with an update Monday the 22nd.

So its Monday 22nd and I heard nothing so far from Lead Capital Markets or Trade.com. There hasn't been any contact. In the beginning of last week I send them an email, again, with some questions like how long is this going to take, I'm already waiting for months now, why don't you guys answer my questions etc. etc. etc. Also no response.

This is now moving to Open Cases. Unless Trade.com starts addressing the issue, the vote will begin next week.

This is now moving to Open Cases. Unless Trade.com starts addressing the issue, the vote will begin next week.

Thanks for the update. Do they know about this case? Because they don't reply at all. I just don't understand why a company like Trade.com / Lead Capital Markets keep ignoring everything.

This is an appalling way to treat a client/customer. Multiple requests over several weeks asking "What's going on please, and why?" receives absolutely no response!! The whole train of communications reproduced above initially indicates two things, a) Vilmark has a great deal of patience, and b) Trade.com and Lead Capital Markets have no idea or concept what the words "Customer Relations" means, they also don't appear to give a dam about it either. It is perfectly natural for a company to protect it's own interests but it should also keep the customers concerned informed as to what and why.
No investigation needs to take this long, no excuse can be given for repeatedly ignoring customers communications and just quoting paragraphs out of T&C passages just doesn't cut it for me. These are all the type of actions we have seen repeatedly from scamming, fraudulent and disreputable so called Brokers and Trading Platforms. From the evidence here there is no other conclusion but to add Trade.com and Lead Capital Markets to that ever growing long list of the scamming community. Guilty from me!

This is an appalling way to treat a client/customer. Multiple requests over several weeks asking "What's going on please, and why?" receives absolutely no response!! The whole train of communications reproduced above initially indicates two things, a) Vilmark has a great deal of patience, and b) Trade.com and Lead Capital Markets have no idea or concept what the words "Customer Relations" means, they also don't appear to give a dam about it either. It is perfectly natural for a company to protect it's own interests but it should also keep the customers concerned informed as to what and why.
No investigation needs to take this long, no excuse can be given for repeatedly ignoring customers communications and just quoting paragraphs out of T&C passages just doesn't cut it for me. These are all the type of actions we have seen repeatedly from scamming, fraudulent and disreputable so called Brokers and Trading Platforms. From the evidence here there is no other conclusion but to add Trade.com and Lead Capital Markets to that ever growing long list of the scamming community. Guilty from me!

This exactly is what I don't understand. I understand a company needs to protect it's own interests and that there may have been cases in which they were right. But not keeping me informed or taking this long with a so called investigation, and for what?!, I really really really don't understand. I hope my case will still get resolved like the other similar case mentioned above. Thanks for the support!

About their rules one thing is clear, as they are Market Maker, when you loose everything is ok bit when you start to be profitable they are free to freeze your money and get them.
I think you have been lucky to get some money back....
Scammers ang GUILTY !!!!

Back