GUILTY Case# 2018-009 | VilmarK vs Trade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Trade.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 70 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This structure is not a market maker. Market makers are manipulating the market to make you loose. Structures like this are simply trading against you. It is not exactly that your profit is their loss but your losses always increase their profit. As you can see, when they make a mistake and you manage to earn profit, they still have a way to escape without paying it. That is what their "Terms & Conditions" are rigged for. It is very important to have them here on FPA Traders Court. However, if such structure faces too much pressure it simply vanishes to pop up later somewhere else under different name.

images-1.jpg

Withdrawal? Your account is now under suspicion and investigation..., uh-ok?

I also agree, be lucky that you got back most of your money. Guess they will keep you in the waiting line till end of the universe or Trade.com as a company (whatever will come first)

I also agree, be lucky that you got back most of your money. Guess they will keep you in the waiting line till end of the universe or Trade.com as a company (whatever will come first)

Question is.. why did someone else get his similar case resolved just a few weeks ago? He waited for almost the same period as I am waiting now.

Update: I finally got to speak to someone from Lead Capital Markets who is looking through my case. They'll come back with a result this monday (February the 5th).

Update: I finally got to speak to someone from Lead Capital Markets who is looking through my case. They'll come back with a result this monday (February the 5th).

Any updates? It would be great if they'd resolve your case. Of course, it would be better if they had resolved your issue before you had to go to the effort to file a case.

Back