GUILTY Case# 2018-009 | VilmarK vs Trade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Trade.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 70 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
images.jpg

"Withdrawal? You are now about the PUMP and DUMP!" - Kind Regards,George Rodger | Chief Operating Officer

Once you win you get investigated but when you are loosing no one is giving a damn about why you are loosing. We are dealing with scumbags in this business. I wonder if they are using their real names or fake names. You will find out this GEORGE does not exit. Hope you get your money back.

Once you win you get investigated but when you are loosing no one is giving a damn about why you are loosing. We are dealing with scumbags in this business. I wonder if they are using their real names or fake names. You will find out this GEORGE does not exit. Hope you get your money back.

You have great intuition. First off, no right minded CEO would make such an absurd accusation in person since one (if legit) should always delegate this to an expert.
Secondly, "trade.com review" shows FPA is currently #3 on google search, already a high profile case.

"Withdrawal? You are hereby about the PUMP and DUMP!" - CEO Humpty Dumpty

They are actually using their real names. I spoke to George Rodger and Despina Sfiktou and I found both on social media. For George Rodger I'm not sure if his profiles are real but Despina her profiles on social media are real. I also tracked one of the people I talked to at customer support from Trade.com. She was a freelance translator.

You have great intuition. First off, no right minded CEO would make such an absurd accusation in person since one (if legit) should always delegate this to an expert.
Secondly, "trade.com review" shows FPA is currently #3 on google search, already a high profile case.

"Withdrawal? You are hereby about the PUMP and DUMP!" - CEO Humpty Dumpty

That's a nice start!

Please what an excuse as though any trader can affect a market this big,maybe Deutsche Bank or one of the market makers could pump and dump.Speak about delaying tactics.

I think that's what this is. Just a delaying tactic. It's impossible to pump and dump with CFD but even if it was possible it's impossible for me to pump and dump with my small amount of money. It will take how many people together to move the market?! This is just an absurd accusation.

It's insane. And it doesn't make any sense what they say. They have now two cases GUILTY against them, and a review rating of less than one star. So far they don't seem to care. Their organisation must be a mess. I feel bad for the people that work there, and don't know what is going on.

I still believe they are legit, since they repaid our deposits and gave @fireiceviper his full amount (including profits). I just think their organisation is a big mess. They have no guideliness for how to threat their customers. They use a businessmodel based on profit, and not on customer care. The businessmodel isn't wrong. It is that they only care about profit. But the thing is... if they would care about their customers, the profit would come by itself.

Back