GUILTY Case# 2018-020 | Bollebeertje vs Trade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe Trade.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 67 98.5%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've all heard before those chilling words in response to a client's seemingly legitimate withdrawal request:

"You are hereby put on notice that the activity in your trading account is under investigation..."

Often in an exaggerated, high handed authoritarian manner reminiscent of a sociopath lab's coke and joke book of abusive business plans attempting to coerce clients into abandoning their withdrawal request.

And just when you think you've heard it all, out poops this latest feculence:

images.jpg

"Withdrawal? You are now about the PUMP and DUMP investigation!" - Kind Regards, George Rodger | Chief Operating Officer

Which cryptos were you trading? Looking on Trade.com's website and your account starting size, the idea that you pumped even ETC or Dash is entirely unrealistic. Litecoin and Bitcoin are out of the question.

Which cryptos were you trading? Looking on Trade.com's website and your account starting size, the idea that you pumped even ETC or Dash is entirely unrealistic. Litecoin and Bitcoin are out of the question.

Thanks for your question.

I traded:
Bitcoin - BTC
Litecoin - LTC
Ripple - XRP
Ethereum - ETH

I did not trade Ethereum Classic (ETC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and Dash (DASH) because the spread was too high for me to trade.

I looked at coins that were rallying or crashing. That’s how I made my profits.

Bear in mind that Trade.com offers CFD’s on Crypto’s, not real Crypto’s. And that does not effect the price. So then I must be linked to someone else or a group, which is complete BS.

Thank you for your vote!

And BTW, according to TRADE.com that is:
BITCOINEUR
Bitcoin (USD)
RIPPLE
LITECOINEUR
ETHEREUMEUR

(69.03%) 263 out of 381 trades came from Bitcoin and BITCOINEUR
(22.83%) 87 out of 381 trades came from RIPPLE
(6.04%) 23 out of 381 trades came from LITECOINEUR
(2.10%) 8 out of 381 trades came from ETHEREUMEUR

3 trades were made on Litecoin (USD) with my free €25 bonus.

Am a little lost on the part of your deposit refund...:(... I thought your total was somewhere around 12K+, according to your opening statement? So the 2070 figure would not be your total deposits refund..? Or am I missing something here..?

In all though, am also surprised that they actually enabled the withdrawal facility, before they embarked on their theatrics! Must have been all to melodramatize the whole thing, to throw you off the trail of the true intentions!
At OptionStars Global. that withdrawal section is kept stoically at ZERO, even when the deposit is reflecting more than adequate balance. A screaming message that that is a no go zone!

Anyhow; to me this is a clear scammer...any which way I look at it...

Am a little lost on the part of your deposit refund...:(... I thought your total was somewhere around 12K+, according to your opening statement? So the 2070 figure would not be your total deposits refund..? Or am I missing something here..?

In all though, am also surprised that they actually enabled the withdrawal facility, before they embarked on their theatrics! Must have been all to melodramatize the whole thing, to throw you off the trail of the true intentions!
At OptionStars Global. that withdrawal section is kept stoically at ZERO, even when the deposit is reflecting more than adequate balance. A screaming message that that is a no go zone!

Anyhow; to me this is a clear scammer...any which way I look at it...

My deposits are:
€5,000
€5,000
€2,070.01

I did a withdrawal request of €10K and recieved this in full. This was before all the hassle happend. (Can also be seen in the Scam Alerts folder)

After my account was set under investigation, TRADE.com cancelled my withdrawal request of €351K (that was excluding a spread rebate of ~ €700 I would still get). And then after a few days they sent me this €2,070.01.

I made multiple withdrawal requests. Function seems still to be available, even when I fill in 10x my balance. Lol.

Thank you for your vote!

here we are ahain with the "Pump and Dump"..considering the market capitalization of the traded cryptocurrencies how can 12000,00 $ pump the market or even move it of 1 thick ans so would not move it even with 300000$....
scammmmm.....no other word
happy for you to get back your deposit. Something went wrong with their Market Maker strategy traing to make you loose all your money.........instead you won a lot of money and they are now traing all the reason not to pay back ..
GUILTY
.!!!!!!

Back