GUILTY Case# 2018-023 | peci1 vs gdmfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that GDMFX.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 72 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GDMFX has not been responding. There is a Guilty vote against them, a case being voted on, and another case was just filed.

I believe the time is up on the Turkish Lira incident. Therefor, I'm moving all 3 cases involving it to Open Cases. If there is no progress reported, those 3 cases and one more will all go to a vote next week.

Guilty!! These bandits are professional scammers. Their website is just a front to make stealing your money appear to be your fault by manipulating the trading experience so trades loose. If any should win, they will find plenty of reasons not to pay out the money. The money was lost the moment you deposited it into the trading account. There are hundreds of these fraudulent websites out there and they all operate the same scam. They stroke you until you deposit a large sum, then give excuses when you try to withdraw and finally stop communication altogether. They are bandits out to steal your money, plain and simple.

6 FPA cases in such a short time makes me wonder just how many traders they've stolen from.

GUILTY!

Back