GUILTY Case# 2018-035 | Ondřej Švehla vs gdmfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that GDMFX.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 73 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ondřej Švehla

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.gdmfx.com

My Case is: Hello

On October 23, 2017 I asked for a choice (3000 USD)
On October 24, 2017 I asked for a selection ($ 3000)
On October 26, 2017 I asked for a choice ($ 3000)
On 3.11.2017 I asked for a selection (7698 USD)
I have been waiting for my money for four months, but have not yet come. Every week I contact GDMFX support. They have repeatedly repeated that I have to wait for a reply from the accounting department. Each time they made up another excuse. When I asked them to return at least my deposits, they wrote off again that I had to wait. This company caused me great difficulties and later stopped communicating. They blocked access to my business account. They canceled Livechat. They stopped posting on emails.
I have several friends who have the same problem as me. They promised them a refund, but they never received it.

My email is ondejvehla@gmail.com

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Ondřej Švehla on 11/11/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/02/17 the last contact was on 02/13/18

Details: They always have another excuse.
Once they say they have problems with the payment processor.
For the second time, they wrote to me that they have the conditions that they can hold money for 6 months. (at the time I agreed with the terms, this condition was not there)

Company representatives' emails: Andrey Grinkevich <andrey.grinkevich@gdmfx.com>
Support GDM FX <customersupport@gdmfx.com>

I see they replied previously in your Scam Alerts thread. I'm now going to invite them back. Please post an update on Thursday to let me know if you've heard anything new from them or not.

There is some good news. One of the 4 Traders Court cases currently pending just got paid. I am in email contact with GDMFX and have asked them to come and make a public post in your Scam Alerts thread as soon as possible.

I noticed that GDM wrote off my thread. Unfortunately, what they wrote, they are repeated over and over again, but they do not solve anything. I asked them to pay my deposits, but they did not even comment.

Thanks.

I know it's a lot of to ask, but sometimes the best way to absolutely PROVE a company is a scam is to let them hide behind an unfair rule like this until the deadline.

Please come back every week or two to let me know if you've been paid or not. If you haven't been paid by the deadline they gave, your case and the other cases like yours can all go to Open Cases.

Hello,

The 3-month deadline ends in 3 weeks. I contacted GDMFX to send me the money, but unfortunately they still don't answer to me.

Back