GUILTY Case# 2018-042 | Iridius vs gdmfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that GDMFX.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 72 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a strong believe that when the deadline comes, they will be already gone from business, so by my opinion the best is to act now so we warn other traders asap. Anyway, Im going to be on holiday till 20.3. so maybe I will not be active here for this period.

If we wait for the period, then we play by the scammers rules.

I think they tried hard enough already to proove themselves as scammers. They are lying all the time, they are constantly changing their statements, they are not able to explain why the hold the funds and recently there are reviews that they dont process ANY withdrawals anymore, not holding just the funds of traders that are "investigated". The best time to make the court cases real is ASAP.

BTW why the case of my brother (user Peci1) is not already running? They already "solved" his case, deleted all his profits with no further explanation, just "all trades were made on bad prices" and this is total bull****.

Peci1's case is parked waiting for the 6 month deadline like yours and one other case. In the meantime, more complaints are coming in. Unless things begin to improve very quickly, GDMFX is going to earn a scam label.

Please ask him to come back and update his case thread.

GDMFX has not been responding. There is a Guilty vote against them, a case being voted on, and another case was just filed.

I believe the time is up on the Turkish Lira incident. Therefor, I'm moving all 3 cases involving it to Open Cases. If there is no progress reported, those 3 cases and one more will all go to a vote next week.

GUILTY! Clear as the nose on your face! Another bunch of thieving scammers who will find every excuse not to pay. Their "Business Model" (if you could call it that) is to basically just steal your money while pretending to offer a trading service, sorry to say that you have joined thousands of others who have lost money to these, and similar, crooks. I do hope you get something back but I very much doubt it.

Delaying people unfairly on one pair, but they've also refused to pay people with no "special" trades. In general, it appears that GDMFX doesn't want to be bothered letting their clients withdraw money.

Scam. Simple, straightforward scam. GUILTY!

Well, they let us wait a half year for our money and finaly when the time comes, they say we must wait a little more because of the high amount of withdrawal requests. I feel like they wanted to torture as for being their clients. They could simply call an insolvency process or shout the website down as all "ethical scammers" would do. The tactic of lying, ignorance and generating random stupid excuses is really the worst client treatment possible.

What is important now is how to get at least something back.

Back