GUILTY Case# 2018-058 | Dhanushka Sandaruwan vs forex-swiss.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe Forex-Swiss.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 96.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Make sure you register your complaint with www.actionfraud.police.uk and get a case number for your complaint. You may be able to use that along with the emails from the FCA to reclaim money via chargeback with your bank if you funded your account using a credit or debit card. Best wishes.
Dear Sir,

I have already submitted a complain in the above web site. I am waiting for a response from them, many thanks for your message.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I can't find my this case in court case preparation folder, and in my existing case list. has it been removed in FPA trader's court? I hope a response from you.

thanks

With a minimum lot size of 5, the risk is adversely disproportional to the account size and would break conventional money management rules.
Add to that "dishonest spread manipulation" and it's very obvious that it would be extremely easy to blow the account especially with a scalper EA that depends on tight spreads.

With a minimum lot size of 5, the risk is adversely disproportional to the account size and would break conventional money management rules.
Add to that "dishonest spread manipulation" and it's very obvious that it would be extremely easy to blow the account especially with a scalper EA that depends on tight spreads.
Dear Sir,

their minimum lot size was 1 lot for EA trading, but they didn't allow me to trade in 1 lot size, they told me to trade in 5 lot size. I have all conversation I talked with them, and please look my attachments, any forex trader can see that they have scammed my money and they are not real trades. I hope a response from you to take my money back from them.

thanks

If you have not done that yet, do it as EUDEX suggests. Scammers like these don't care about their reputation and Forex Peace Army Court has very little effect on them.
Dear Sir,

I have submitted a complaint in EUEDEX, but there is no response from them yet, and do you have their email? I have sent 3 email to them but no reply.

and I also submitted a complaint in FCA, and they told me to make a complaint in action fraud of UK, I did it but no response from action fraud yet.

I hope a suggestion from you what I should do next..

thanks

Dear Sir/Madam,

I can't find my this case in court case preparation folder, and in my existing case list. has it been removed in FPA trader's court? I hope a response from you.

thanks

Didn't you read AsstMod's post on page 1 of this thread?

They didn't write back to me either.

I'm going to move this to Open Cases now. Normally, the vote would begin early next week, but I'm going to be unavailable to start it. Because if that, the vote will begin early in the week of April 1st.

Your case has gone beyond preparation and is now in Open Cases.

I'm about to vote on it myself. Under the circumstances, I thing GUILTY is the appropriate vote.

Back