GUILTY Case# 2018-058 | Dhanushka Sandaruwan vs forex-swiss.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe Forex-Swiss.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 96.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.forex-swiss.com

My Case is: Dear Sir/Madam,

Name - Dhanushka Sandaruwan Amarasena
Address - No: 123/1, Borukgamuwa Western, Pallewela, Sri Lanka
Scammed broker - FXCH (forex-swiss.com)
FXCH live account number - 6573

I am writing this message to inform clear forex scam of a broker. it's FXCH (forex-swiss.com). I was scammed by FXCH. I deposited 2000$ in FXCH. these are my FXCH live account details.

Login: 6573
Password: XXXXXXXX
Investor Password: 5otvkzG

I used an EA scalper to trade in FXCH. before I deposit I asked them , they allow or no EA scalping. they allowed me for EA scalping. then I deposited 100$ for testing. and testing period ended with 21% profit. it made 21$. so my EA worked very well on their MT4 platform.

then I made rest 1900$. because they disabled trading of my small account. after the deposit they have given me bonus 2000$. but they didn't allow me to trade with 1 lot size. minimum trading lot size was 5. but that was not the agreement. it happened in Feb 06th.

they promised me to trade with 1 lot as the mininum lot size. but then didn't allow me to trade with 1 lot size, and they allowed me to trade in 5 lot size as the minimal.

I started trading at 8:49 server time. I turned on Auto Trading. maybe 5 seconds, it opened a sell trade in GBP/USD. my EA always generates an arrowhead at the starting position. so it's as this.

#6199241 sell 5.00 GBPUSD at 1.3844

but as the account history, trade has been opened at 1.3829. by 15 pips down. as this.

6199241 2018.02.06 08:49:49 sell 5.00 gbpusd 1.3829 0.0000 0.0000 2018.02.06 08:50:28 1.3848 0.00 0.00 0.00 -1 425.00
it can never happen. because I have configured my EA to open trades at maximum spread. they have cheated 15 pips. it closed with -1425$.

then opened the second trade. it's as this.

#6199246 sell 5.00 EURUSD at 1.2329

but in they have opened the trade at 1.2314. as this

6199246 2018.02.06 08:50:28 sell 5.00 eurusd 1.2314 0.0000 0.0000 2018.02.06 08:50:28 1.2334 0.00 0.00 0.00 -2 000.00
but the real opening position is 1.2329. the biggest problem is , there is no any candle has touched 1.2314 at that time. so how it happened? never happened. it lost 2000$ and it totally stopped trading in my live account.

I have attached all screenshots with this mail. and I can send the EA if you require it to check. and I have attached a video evidence to confirm that this is a scam. I have all emails they send me. I can also forward them. they have stopped sending me emails. they told me that this is a mistake of my EA. but it's not .

please help me to get my money back from this scam broker FXCH. they are totally a scam broker. if any further information are needed to resolve this problem I can provide them any time.

I am waiting for a response.

thanks

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Submit a complaint against FXCH Forex broker on 02/16/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/06/18 the last contact was on 03/12/18

Details: Dear Sir,

We have noticed that you start send fraud complaints and treats against our company.

If you do not stop this type of activity we will have to submit a petition of detecting a potential illegal Forex electronic activity aimed at fraud activity with corresponding government organizations responsible for electronic crime on the territory . We have your photo ID, address and tons of email sent to us as a proof.

Also we have all logs for your illegal activity, which contains all information including IP addresses that the activity was performed from. Besides we will have to contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and notify them about the illegal activity performed from the area of their responsibility. Even more: we will inform all Forex brokers community about your treats in order to ad you to black list and suspend all your further Forex activity.

Company representatives' emails: Customer support department<customersupport@forex-swiss.com>
Accounts support department<accounts@forex-swiss.com>
Introducing Broker department<ib@forex-swiss.com>
Technical Support department<support@forex-swiss.com>
Payments department<payments@forex-swiss.com>

Attachments

• eurusd demo.PNG
    119.2 KB · Views: 13
  • eurusd trade.PNG
    130 KB · Views: 11
  • eurusd1.PNG
    125.7 KB · Views: 10
  • gbpusd.PNG
    127.2 KB · Views: 10
  • gbpusd1.PNG
    125.8 KB · Views: 13
You should ask them to go ahead and submit their evidence of "potential illegal Forex electronic activity aimed at fraud activity with corresponding government organizations responsible for electronic crime on the territory." Ask them to CC you. If the investigation goes anywhere, they'll have to prove those accusations and answer for what you've said about how they treated you.

I've just sent the formal FPA invitation to them. Please post an update here on Wednesday the 21st to let me know if they responded in any way or not.

Dear sir/madam,

I have tried to contact them and I have sent an invitation them. but I haven't received any response from them yet. then what should I do ? thanks for your help.

They didn't write back to me either.

I'm going to move this to Open Cases now. Normally, the vote would begin early next week, but I'm going to be unavailable to start it. Because if that, the vote will begin early in the week of April 1st.

OK, lets just save ourselves a lot of time here. This outfit forex-swis.com or fxch.com, claims to be a regulated company and uses the services of EUDEX clearing house and that Foreign Exchange Clearing House Ltd. is registered with the FCA in the UK. A simple search ot the FCA site for Foreign Exchange Clearing House Ltd reveals the following:

Quote:

"This is a firm that we have been told is either operating regulated activities without the correct authorisation, or is running a scam. We strongly suggest you avoid dealing with unauthorised firms like this."

This firm also has previous complaints:

www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/64/www.forex-swiss.com
19 Feb 2018 - 2010-06-24 ISSUE RESOLVED: The confirmed Scam Finding againstForex Swiss from 2009-12-17 has been resolved. Forex Swiss has refunded that trader's disputed money, fixed the issues with charges to traders, and promised that traders may use outside intermediaries without fear of reprisal.

https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/fxch-forex-swiss-broker
Forex Swiss' contact page makes the following claim: “FXCH is proud that we conduct business honestly and the company has no complaints from clients”. If you scroll down this very page, however, you will see that the reviews users have left here about the broker contain nothing but complaints – yet another reason for us ...

www.forexpeacearmy.com › ... › Scam Alerts
5 Sep 2017 - This broker is a complete SCAM. They DO NOT let you make a withdrawal without taking a trade (they call it 'activating' the account). And then when you go to place a trade, they allow you to place a trade below 5 lots. And at the exact moment when you do place a trade, they actually increase the spread ...

Enough said, just another bunch of scammers who the authorities should really close down and prosecute. If they stole money from me while visiting my house as a guest, they would be arrested. Just because they hide behind a fancy web site and provide their own doctored feed to MT4 while stealing your money makes no difference, they should still be arrested for theft and scamming.

They didn't write back to me either.View attachment 36949

I'm going to move this to Open Cases now. Normally, the vote would begin early next week, but I'm going to be unavailable to start it. Because if that, the vote will begin early in the week of April 1st.

Dear sir AsstModerator,

many thanks for your response. I am waiting for you to resolve this problem. I think they never will reply me, because they don't like to accept their scam, but anyone can understand they are running a scam, my evidences confirm it, and they have sent me a menacing email to take off cases I have opened. I think FPA will be able to resolve this problem, currently they have blocked my account, but I got all evidences I wanted before blocking, I have 2 videos. if I have your email ID I can send them.

thanks

OK, lets just save ourselves a lot of time here. This outfit forex-swis.com or fxch.com, claims to be a regulated company and uses the services of EUDEX clearing house and that Foreign Exchange Clearing House Ltd. is registered with the FCA in the UK. A simple search ot the FCA site for Foreign Exchange Clearing House Ltd reveals the following:

Quote:

"This is a firm that we have been told is either operating regulated activities without the correct authorisation, or is running a scam. We strongly suggest you avoid dealing with unauthorised firms like this."

This firm also has previous complaints:

www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/64/www.forex-swiss.com
19 Feb 2018 - 2010-06-24 ISSUE RESOLVED: The confirmed Scam Finding againstForex Swiss from 2009-12-17 has been resolved. Forex Swiss has refunded that trader's disputed money, fixed the issues with charges to traders, and promised that traders may use outside intermediaries without fear of reprisal.

https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/fxch-forex-swiss-broker
Forex Swiss' contact page makes the following claim: “FXCH is proud that we conduct business honestly and the company has no complaints from clients”. If you scroll down this very page, however, you will see that the reviews users have left here about the broker contain nothing but complaints – yet another reason for us ...

www.forexpeacearmy.com › ... › Scam Alerts
5 Sep 2017 - This broker is a complete SCAM. They DO NOT let you make a withdrawal without taking a trade (they call it 'activating' the account). And then when you go to place a trade, they allow you to place a trade below 5 lots. And at the exact moment when you do place a trade, they actually increase the spread ...

Enough said, just another bunch of scammers who the authorities should really close down and prosecute. If they stole money from me while visiting my house as a guest, they would be arrested. Just because they hide behind a fancy web site and provide their own doctored feed to MT4 while stealing your money makes no difference, they should still be arrested for theft and scamming.

Dear sir,

many thanks for your message. I have complained from them. these are their responses.

1)
Dear Dhanushka,

Thank you for contacting the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) via email. Your initial query went to our Complaints team who have forwarded it onto the Consumer Contact Centre to respond to you as we are the most appropriate team to do so.

I understand you are raising concerns about a firm called FXCH or Foreign Exchange Clearing House Ltd who you believe is running a scam. You have stated you opened a trading account with them but that they did not stick to the agreement you had, you have also asked us to help you get your money back. I appreciate your concern and believe I can provide you with the appropriate guidance.

FXCH / Foreign Exchange Clearing House Ltd

I've completed a search on our Financial Services Register. This is a public register of the firms authorised by us. Based on the information you've provided, I've been able to locate a warning page for Foreign Exchange Clearing House (FXCH) (forex-swiss.com).

This means you have been dealing with an unauthorised firm and that it is highly likely that they are running a scam.

Next Steps

If it is the above firm you have been dealing with your next steps would be to report them to the police if you believe any criminal activity has taken place.

You can report this to Action Fraud who are the UK's national reporting centre for cybercrime and fraud, you can also report it to your local police. Unfortunately if you have lost money to an unauthorised firm or a scam it is highly unlikely that you will get your money back.

What I will do

Although we do not investigate individual cases I will be passing the information you have provided on to our Unauthorised Business Department. If you have any additional details that you would like to give me please respond directly to this email.

I appreciate this may not be the response you were looking for but I hope the above information is of assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Kim Osbourn (Miss)
Associate | Customer Contact Centre
Financial Conduct Authority | www.fca.org.uk
Consumer Helpline: 0800 111 6768
gf8WX1RO0EyhPvtWtOMmhRZ2ORk54Es4RNtMwIYdD5mXV26TPQaH3Mh1tkk2UUyQY78aQNejDQM4aJmz1JZ8CFJzzSUfQIB2xIj5Nnnicuf7g2stSVttMx8_dEFNQC8EqAHZ0SjF_XttoTsCJO1iqo-PNRcb=s0-d-e1-ft

2)
Dear Dhanushka,

Thank you for supplying the additional information, it does seem like you are dealing with the unauthorised firm.

If you were dealing with a firm that we authorise and regulate they would be required to adhere to the complaints process, this being the case the below email would be in breach of that. As you have pointed out, this looks to be a scam.

Our role

We are tasked with regulating the UK financial markets as a whole and in order to do this we must remain impartial. This means we’re unable to investigate or intervene on individual cases and we don’t have dispute resolution powers for individual complaints.

As explained in my last email you can raise this with Action Fraud who are the UK's national reporting centre for cybercrime and fraud, you can also report it to your local police.

Thank you again for supplying the additional information.

I don't know what I can do to resolve this problem. can you tell me what I should do next?

thanks

Back