GUILTY Case# 2018-059 | liang ling vs Axecc.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Axecc.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 54 98.2%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm now going to move this to Open Cases. If there is no progress by the start of next week, then the vote will begin.

Alright understood. And if the vote goes through what will happen?

Axecc already has 2 cases which ended in Guilty votes. If yours ends the same way, the company will be labelled as a scam. To have the scam label lifted, they will need to resolve all 3 cases and to take steps to prevent similar issues.

Axecc already has 2 cases which ended in Guilty votes. If yours ends the same way, the company will be labelled as a scam. To have the scam label lifted, they will need to resolve all 3 cases and to take steps to prevent similar issues.
Alright i understand. But other than that nothing can be done about my money right? Cause they are just playing the disappear and not reply act again.

A scam label for these alleged perpetrators will be most appropriate. Currently, anyone who googles "AXECC.com reviews" will show FPA ranked #1.

A big fat scam label will cost them more money than they've taken from you and the others who had cases end with guilty votes. If the company is smart, they'll get the hint and pay what's owed,

From the review page, it looks like AsstModerator is already linking other websites to AxeCC.

It's interesting that there's a vote of not guilty, but no comments. Wondering if it was accidental?

Back