GUILTY Case# 2018-059 | liang ling vs Axecc.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Axecc.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 54 98.2%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Axecc already has 2 cases which ended in Guilty votes. If yours ends the same way, the company will be labelled as a scam. To have the scam label lifted, they will need to resolve all 3 cases and to take steps to prevent similar issues.
I have a update on the case. Today a person from axecc called Alex contacted me and said that i have been passed over to him. And that jonas has left for america for training because he got promoted and this alex person kept prompting me to put in more money which i didnt and i told him that i wanted my money back. We talked for 40 mins and he was very insistent on asking me to put in more money. I tried a way to fish back my money by telling him that i will consider putting in money if i can get my entire capital back by 23rd may as agreed by jonas. He claims to be new to the company and wants to work hard for his portfolio which i did not believe at all. What shld i go about it right now? Thank you. Any advice would be great.

The company has broken promises for money you have already put in. If you put in more money, why would they suddenly keep their promises?

Report them to the financial regulators in your country. If you wired money, report them to the financial regulators in the country you sent the money to.

The company has broken promises for money you have already put in. If you put in more money, why would they suddenly keep their promises?

Report them to the financial regulators in your country. If you wired money, report them to the financial regulators in the country you sent the money to.
How do i go about doing that? I know they wont bother to return me my money. But i dont know who and how to report this case. Do you have any links or instructions that i can follow?

Back