GUILTY Case# 2018-060 | kenorb vs tradeu2.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Tradeu2.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that Binaries have been banned everywhere, which took years .. shame on Britain for taking so long, it seems they have moved into forex and crypto markets. Same companies, same methods, same everything. How long is it going to take the regulators to get these under control .... after people have been scammed out of "billions" again? Time to start demanding better protection from the agencies that are getting well paid to protect us all. Enough is Enough ..... there should be jail terms immediately for all involved right down to the low level "support" reps of these companies .. and not short jail sentences either ....

From what I have read on your case and the way you were treated, by so called company representatives, proves it is a scam company from the beginning. Well this is an easy case to vote Guilty on, with all the evidence you have already gathered it just sums up how low these criminals are, and they will continue to set up more companies to scam more people in the future.

This "tradeu2.com" and all it's aliases is obviously an offline gambling scam with no real liquidity providers. They park all orders on it's demo server and come up with stupid excuses on why your funds can't be withdrawn, while they plunder your account and hard work.

hi,
Sorry for the delay in reply. I have seen this thread only now. You are spreading false information about topicmarkets.com.I understand that you are frustrated by loosing you money to a scam broker but topic markets is not one of them. https://www.vfsc.vu/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Licensees-List-update-April-2018.pdf , this is the latest register of vfsc and we are still registered.These guys have copied our website so badly that they couldnt even remove the withdrawal form. so kindly stop involving TMI holdings limited in this issue

I'm glad you came back. I was about to dismiss this case as Abandoned.

There are already 4 cases due to go to a vote next week. I'll move this to Open cases on Tuesday or Wednesday next week so it can go to a vote the following week.

Any update on those other 4 cases? They should already be up for a vote. But I don't see any other reviews on the company.

hi,
Sorry for the delay in reply. I have seen this thread only now. You are spreading false information about topicmarkets.com.I understand that you are frustrated by loosing you money to a scam broker but topic markets is not one of them. https://www.vfsc.vu/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Licensees-List-update-April-2018.pdf , this is the latest register of vfsc and we are still registered.These guys have copied our website so badly that they couldnt even remove the withdrawal form. so kindly stop involving TMI holdings limited in this issue

Are you really registered? The link to the list you've sent is useless, as your license has been revoked. How do I know? I went to Home page at www.vfsc.vu, clicked Register Search, then typing TMI or any other part of your company doesn't show anything.
If your company is real, post your website and real phone numbers, so I can contact you. Also, please send the link to the actual certificate of yours showing it's valid.

Secondly, I didn't lose money, I was scammed.

Well done on all the research you have completed, it clearly shows this to be a fraudulent scamming outfit! Either way I would report this organisation to you national 'Fraud Prevention Authority' and get a reference number for the complaint.

Here you go:
- National Crime Reference Number: NFRC180302254539
- FCA case 205218347
- FINMA response: "this company is not licensed by FINMA to engage in activities in the financial sector nor is it a member of a selfregulatory organisation (SRO)"

I'm attaching the relevant documents.
Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 00.36.17.png Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 00.35.40.png Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 00.34.59.png

These guys have copied our website so badly that they couldnt even remove the withdrawal form. so kindly stop involving TMI holdings limited in this issue

Are these guys also hacked and put the wrong certificate on YOUR website (note: "topicmarkets.com") which points to the different company: 2dots Limited, sharing the same MT4 scam server and it is very well known for scamming other people? Secondly, I can clearly see it has been expired on 24 April 2018 (doesn't matter it's not your company, it's on your website, and you all share the same certificates), unless I'm blind. Good luck with explaining that.

I'm attaching the screenshot as the evidence, in case you'll try to remove this file.
Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 00.51.14.jpg

Back