GUILTY Case# 2018-067 | szwedu897 vs gdmfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that GDMFX.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 77 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

szwedu897

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: gdmfx.com

My Case is: Hi. I withdraw 900 euro aprox. 2 months ago. At first support said they have issue and inform me about delay of transfer. From last two weeks they do not reply to my e-mails. Manager account Martin Panev as well. They have no any chat online.

Here is my review: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/gdmfx-scam.54498/

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by szwedu897 on 03/25/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/03/18 the last contact was on 03/25/18

Details: They do not reply to me anymore. This is last e-mail aprox. two weeks ago:

Dear Przemysław,

We are checking with our Accounts team. The moment we have a clear deadline or a confirmation that your withdrawal is processed, we will email you. At the moment there are slight delays due to issues we are experiencing with our payment processors. Our financial team are working on restoring the normal level of service.

We apologize fore the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

GDMFX Customer Support Department

From this time i send them e-mail 6 times. To account manager as well. No any answer :/

Company representatives' emails: support <customersupport@gdmfx.com>
accountancy <accounts@gdmfx.com>
account manager Martin Penev <martin.penev@gdmfx.com>

Attachments

• 11111.jpg
    610.6 KB · Views: 7
You reported contacting your account manager on Saturday. Please email the link to your Scam Alerts thread to your account manager and ask him to come and join the conversation.

Please post an update on whether or not there has been any progress on Thursday.

Hi. I send e-mail to:
1. support - no answer
2. account manager Martin Penev - no answer
3. accountancy department, they anser me that amount is massive for them (only 900 euro). It's make me laught, how 900 can be serious money for forex broker. Here is answer:
upload_2018-3-30_12-10-20.png

I send links to all of them. Links included reviews and this case preparation. No answer about that.

Here is another e-mail i send to them just now:

Hi. I'm waiting almost 2 months for my money. I get answer from accountancy department that amount of 900 euro is massive money for this broker. Within two months the reason of delay was changed. Those facts let me understand you work for a scam company and you are taking a part of responsibility transfer my money. It's illegal and you will be charged for that even more than you own. You will be charged real court fee, my damages, stress and time. For now i informed police in New Zealand. We
are in contact. Also i opened court case on Forex Peace Army, you can follow the topic here:
(case link on FPA).

The best solution is to pay me that money with anymore delay. Hope more people will take legal action to close down your business as soon as possible.

Przemyslaw Szwed

I'm now sending the formal FPA invitation to GDMFX. Please post an update on Friday the 6th to let me know if you hear anything back from them.

Thanks.

I have answer from accountancy deparment only:

''Dear client,
Due to amassiveamount of withdrawal request and the limit imposed by the bank recently, we are sorry that your request was put on hold causing it to be a delay.
We will process your withdrawal request as soon as we can.
We will appreciate your patience on this matter.
Thank you.''

So i ask them:
''Can you split this transfer?''

Them answer again:
''Dear client,
Sorry to inform that we could not split your payment now, we will try to process your withdrawal as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.''

Let's wait until Friday in hope.

Hi. I have no any e-mails or phone calls from GDMFX. I stopped sending them e-mail because is no point. Every time i hear this same. They have system issue or the amount is massive for them. Looks funny, they have two different reasons to stop my money.

If thy cannot repay you 900 euro after two months, there is something seriously wrong with this so called broker, and just looking at the reviews of this broker on forexpeacearmy you are not the only one whom has been scammed, unfortunately some people have huge amounts of money in this brokerage and cannot get access to it.

I see on their website that they a very sneaky statement which may be overlooked by some in regard to regulation, and I bet this is there for a purpose. I vote GUILTY!
Other Information for Clients
GDMFX is a company registered in New Zealand and is subject to all of the relevant laws of New Zealand that are applicable to New Zealand registered companies. Clients, however, should not assume that company registration in New Zealand provides oversight by any regulator in New Zealand including the Financial Markets Authority. GDMFX is not registered under the Financial Service Providers (Registration and Disputes Resolution) Act 2008 or regulated under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013.
GDMFX is not required to be registered under the Financial Service Providers (Registration and Disputes Resolution) Act 2008 as it does not provide financial services to residents of New Zealand nor does it generate any associated financial activity in New Zealand.

Back