GUILTY Case# 2018-067 | szwedu897 vs gdmfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that GDMFX.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 77 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After reading all the facts presented here i have no doubt that the above mentioned "Broker" hold CLIENT funds with no practical or legal reasons, other then unfounded and unacceptable excuses. I have no other choice then to vote GUILTY.

Real brokers provide liquidity, transparency and of course timely withdrawals. There is no excuse for delaying the withdrawal because client funds are supposed to be segregated.
Scammers don't segregate funds, and may have already spent your investment the moment it was sent. When choosing a broker ask for proof of segregated funds.

For example with a good broker, usually in the back office there's a break down of assets with diversification held across many different large banks to ensure safety.

I wonder what went wrong. GDMFX used to get very few complaints. Now I think we need a betting pool on how long until they disappear with all the remaining client money.

Oh, and one more thing. GUILTY!

It's a GUILTY from me. I suspect the amount you see in your trading account balance is just a number in the computer, there is no actual cash there at all. A broker who can't find $900 for several months tells me they have spent it (or actually transferred it to their account elsewhere). You will be lucky to get anything and if there is more in your account you will struggle to get any of that as well. Sad but true. I hope you get something back.

Oh Yes, Guilty by the dozen,

Ha ha ha, a broker that cannot pay $900 shouldn't even be in business...

I also have another case open with gdmfx.com Of course guilty.
They owe me money ... € 950 that they do not reimburse me ...

Back