• Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sr Yesvi M

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.gdmfx.com

My Case is: On October 25, 2017 I requested a withdrawal of € 950. corresponding my deposit ... in 5 to 7 days the return to the card or bank transfer should have had it ... but until now it has not arrived.
I contacted gdmdfx.com through chat on 21-11-2017 for the first time ... almost a month after requesting the withdrawal.

They always told me that they had problems with the payment processor ... always the same answer over and over again, there are many emails sent to them.
Upon realizing through FPA that they had reimbursed withdrawals to users who had subsequently requested it to me ... I comment on this situation and they answer me:
"" Due to the large number of withdrawal requests and the recently imposed limit by the bank, we regret that your request has been suspended, which caused a delay ""
We will process your withdrawal request as soon as we can. (this response was on March 28, 2018)

They are many months without receiving my refund ... first one excuse and then another ... which will be the next ??

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Sr Yesvi M on 03/23/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/20/17 the last contact was on 03/29/18

Details: last emails

De: GDM Accounts <accounts@gdmfx.com>
Enviado: jueves, 29 de marzo de 2018 11:33
Para: yesvi manjavacas peñalver
Cc: customersupport@gdmfx.com; GDMFX
Asunto: Re: Successful Funds Withdrawing from MT4 8158284

Dear client,

Payzoff doesn't offer the service of a card refund. Thus, your withdrawal will be only processed via telegraphic transfer.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 6:50 PM, yesvi manjavacas peñalver <yesvi5@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello
Do you want me to believe that excuse ???
It is an excuse to not return my money.

I made the deposit with a credit card, therefore they must return the money of 950 € to that same card back!

It's 5 months late ... my patience is over

if other people who requested the withdrawal of money after me ... they already have it. I should already have my money! this is a total deception!

De: GDM Accounts <accounts@gdmfx.com>
Enviado: miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2018 11:23
Para: yesvi manjavacas peñalver
Cc: customersupport@gdmfx.com; GDMFX
Asunto: Re: Successful Funds Withdrawing from MT4 8158284

Dear client,

Due to a massive amount of withdrawal request and the limit imposed by the bank recently, we are sorry that your request was put on hold causing it to be a delay.

We will process your withdrawal request as soon as we can.

We will appreciate your patience on this matter.

Thank you.

Company representatives' emails: departament accounts <accounts@gdmfx.com>
support <customersupport@gdmfx.com>
information <info@gdmfx.com>

Attachments

• email de retiro por parte de gdmfx 25-10-2017.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 5
  • email de retiro por parte de gdmfx aparece la fecha 25- 10- 2017.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 5
  • captura retiro 25-10-2017 desde backoffice gdmfx.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
  • respuesta por parte de gdmfx 7 de diciembre 2017.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 3
I see they've been continuing their delays. I'm going to send them the formal FPA invitation now.

Please post an update on Thursday, April 12th to let me know if there has been any progress or not.

I inform that the situation with gdmfx.com remains the same. I have not received the withdrawal transfer requested on October 25, 2017.
From what I see they do not want to return the money.

Unfortunately this is standard behaviour for these bandits. Firstly the excuse of so many withdrawal requests should sound an alarm bell, why so many clients want to withdraw? Secondy,ly, if the funds are shown on your account with them then they must have the money (unless, as is usual they have stolen it). If the money is available for you to trade with it must be available to withdraw also. Banks do not have a 3 month delay in processing payments due to volume of requests - the bottom line here is they have stolen your money and will keep offering excuses and reasons why they can't return your money. If you check out the company you will probably find they have no licence issued by any national authority to entitle them to operate - therefore you will not have recourse to claim compensation. A Card chargeback through your bank is probably the only way you are likely to get any money back, make sure you state that you have not received the service you signed up to receive. Also file a complaint with your national fraud office and get a case number which you can quote to the bank when making your chargeback claim. Sorry to see you have joined the thousands who have been ripped off in this way, I hope you at least get something back. Good luck.

There should be more pressure put on the regulators to put these scammers out of business after X number of valid complaints. To have some sort of blacklist of those that are not following the regs. Something so that people don't keep getting scammed over and over and over by the very same people who use to also be in the binary scams .....

Withdrawal requests should not be like pulling teeth, (slow and painful) this is not the dental industry and this "GDMFX.com" should not behave like an absent minded tooth fairy unless they want to brace themselves for the FPA "SCAM" label.

Back