GUILTY Case# 2018-071 | miksie vs isgxchange.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Isgxchange.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 79 98.8%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it looks like they are just stalling for more time.

For anyone who contacts you about problems with ISG or any other forex type comoany, tell them to please leave a review at the FPA and to open their own threads in Scam Alerts.

I'm moving this to Open Cases now. Unless there is significant progress, the vote will begin next week.
Thank you for your response.
Yes they are definitely stalling for more time. What does it mean when you say a vote will be taken next week? In your opinion do you feel there is a chance they will pay the money back?
Yes I will tell others to submit a review

This is the email I got from Nick Dixon today. These guys really are unethical and disgusting human beings.

On Tue, 15 May 2018, 16:33 Nick Dixon <nick@isgxchange.com> wrote:
Mr Coote,

After our last communication I though it was best to leave you to calm down as emotions were clearly running high.

As you know until now I had not authorised your withdrawal request due to the aforementioned anti money laundering document discrepancies.

I have today reviewed your account and can see that you have no available balance. Simply put your money is in the market and all of your trades close on the 28/9/2018.

I guess that your next question will be why have trades been placed on your account and the answer to this is simple, you have a discretionary managed account, which means that we can place trades at our discretion, including but not limited to asset, value and expiry time/date.

As your account is at zero available balance you will not have an account manager. You are more than welcome to contact myself should you have any questions but as you have come to learn I am not always able to reply to you within your desired time frame.

My suggestion is that you contact me one week before your trades end, you will need to provide up to date anti money laundering documents documents along with a withdrawal form and I will make sure it is processed in a timely manner.

I wish you the best of luck with your trades.

Nick Dixon
Head of Compliance
p: 0800 061 4796
w: isgxchange.com e: nick@isgxchange.com

My response to his email;

Nick

I made it clear when my balance was at £11 000 for no more trading to take place on my account and I received a confirmation from Marc confirming that no more trading will take place on my account and I requested withdrawal when my balance was at £11 000. Basically what you are saying is completely sucked out of your thumb with no contract and nothing binding at all for the sake of stalling this process further.

The battle lines have well and truly been drawn. You are a complete scum bag and scam artist as well as all those who work for this thieving company. Prepare yourself for a fight Nick!

The battle lines have well and truly been drawn. You are a complete scum bag and scam artist as well as all those who work for this thieving company. Prepare yourself for a fight Nick!

miksie....
nice and Galatian stand-up... But sad..really so...
What AastModerator insinuates by case going for vote... Is it will be put to us; the FPA Warriors...who adjudicate...
From what I discern thus far.... it's a pretty much GUILTY verdict..to me... (sorry AsstMod...not jumping the gun)!
Be it as it may, don't raise your hopes! That won't move them! They will not respond... Just count your losses..
Am sorry; I speak...from experience...

miksie....
nice and Galatian stand-up... But sad..really so...
What AastModerator insinuates by case going for vote... Is it will be put to us; the FPA Warriors...who adjudicate...
From what I discern thus far.... it's a pretty much GUILTY verdict..to me... (sorry AsstMod...not jumping the gun)!
Be it as it may, don't raise your hopes! That won't move them! They will not respond... Just count your losses..
Am sorry; I speak...from experience...
Thank you for that.
How can you be so convinced they won't respond? There seem to be a number of companies that I have read on these threads that have eventually given money owed back to clients. Do you send an email to isg or how does it work?

There seem to be a number of companies that I have read on these threads that have eventually given money owed back to clients.

That's a great observation! The very thing that I thought I had come across as well..
Why i can be sure? Your transactions were through bank transfers. On these threads, I came across suppositions that it is normally "more workable" if the deposits were vide DC or CC(debit or credit). For then you could do the so called CHARGEBACK(?!). Mine were all that...
So I took my case initially to MasterCard. They candidly 'shooed' me to the issuing banks. Filed a case with the two different establishments.
Tossed about; then simply dismissed! 'Take it up with the scam company; legally, or otherwise!
With bitterness, I went back with vengeance to MasterCard! How can the banks, whom you have referred me to, refuse to file for my chargeback afresh??
I had a full ONE HR plus debate with them (MC), along the very observations you refer. Companies that have paid back the monies. I think you don't want to know how that conversation ended... That was four days ago.... After ONE FULL YEAR of counter arguments...

I had followed the whole process; invited the scammer to comment on my thread. Zilch! Totally ignored!
Now, that is a situation where I had a very very 'dim' glimmer... opportunity of a chargeback(or at least an imagined one!)
Try and imagine your case now, where bank transfers are involved... On these threads, you will come across submissions that those are 'tougher' to tag.
Hence, my honest offer of 'locus standi' ...

Again, forgive me for being a doomsday prophet. But good luck all the same.
You might come across something that I was not as lucky to...
I rumble such because of feeling for your folks. Who for some uncanny reason knowing you as such, I kind of feel being somewhere around my age bracket.
I lost everything!

Hi miksie
also missed this January Fca warning list
https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/binary-options/unauthorised-firms pg 5

"Below is a list of firms without authorisation that we understand are offering binary options trading to UK consumers. This list is based upon information that we have received from consumers, partner agencies and from monitoring the binary options market. Many of these firms claim to be based in the UK but we believe that most of the addresses they provide are false and that the firms are actually based overseas. We are examining each of these firms to determine whether any are genuinely operating from within the UK.

Many of the firms in the list will use a trading name but will also claim to be operated or owned by a separate company which may be based overseas. In the list below, where relevant, we have included both the trading name, the 'Firm Name', and the operator/owner company, the 'Owner/Operator'.”

……as general rule within eu regulators, once receiving consumer complaints about unauthorized Brokers, they will be blacklisted, could well involve hundreds of victims ending up with no protections, obviously these Brokers are illegal, using false addresses, fake names….as well laundering their stolen funds all around the globe…

Unfortunately most members are still reluctant to post maximum banking details as accounts, merchant names etc…. as well most wire transfers end up on hidden payment processors providers accounts, all kind of illegal practices, which definitely need police filings.

…nevertheless no reason to give up

Hi miksie
also missed this January Fca warning list
https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/binary-options/unauthorised-firms pg 5
…nevertheless no reason to give up

Hi oscarra,
Thanks for sharing that. I also hadn't come across that list until now...
Well, i guess not being based in Europe, chances of having done so would be remote.
As soon as I opened the link, I went straight to search for my victimizer, optionstarsglobal.
And of course, no surprises there. Let's just say which would have been, if it were not on that list!
Your closing remark is somewhat interesting though. May probably be relevant miksie and perhaps
others... But I think may not turn out that way for others like myself...☹️...
Again, thanks for the insight.....

Oscarra will back me up on this. I was a freaking bulldog and did not let up on the company. I became such a thorn in their side that I received my money back. I am now fighting for others, and myself for my profits, for two plus years now. There is a wealth of information here along with a lot of people who will help out as much as they can. Email, call and start as many online chats as possible and call them every name in the book. I found out later that when the company hung up on me, they all laughed at me. That's fine, I will still get my revenge...it is in process. I have talked with the actual owner of the company three times and he is an absolute jerk (surprise!). Do some digging (review The Panama Papers, all of the leaks and any other info that you can find) and with that info, just keep on them and keep on them and keep on them until they get sick of you.
File a complaint with every regulatory agency that you can think of. The FBIIC3 unit has asked for anyone who has been scammed by the binary option or forex "industry". I went so far as to email heads of state, I DID NOT GIVE UP AND STILL HAVEN'T. It is brutally stressful, I know, but have to sink to their level to get their attention, unfortunately.

Back