GUILTY Case# 2018-071 | miksie vs isgxchange.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Isgxchange.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 79 98.8%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oscarra will back me up on this. I was a freaking bulldog and did not let up on the company. I became such a thorn in their side that I received my money back. I am now fighting for others, and myself for my profits, for two plus years now. There is a wealth of information here along with a lot of people who will help out as much as they can. Email, call and start as many online chats as possible and call them every name in the book. I found out later that when the company hung up on me, they all laughed at me. That's fine, I will still get my revenge...it is in process. I have talked with the actual owner of the company three times and he is an absolute jerk (surprise!). Do some digging (review The Panama Papers, all of the leaks and any other info that you can find) and with that info, just keep on them and keep on them and keep on them until they get sick of you.
File a complaint with every regulatory agency that you can think of. The FBIIC3 unit has asked for anyone who has been scammed by the binary option or forex "industry". I went so far as to email heads of state, I DID NOT GIVE UP AND STILL HAVEN'T. It is brutally stressful, I know, but have to sink to their level to get their attention, unfortunately.
Thank you for this message.

This is the exact attitude that I have. I am a single parent to a little girl and although for others the amount of money they are witholding from me may not seem like much, for us it really is and my dad practically has invested his life savings with them. I have made it very clear to them that I will not be going away. They have been so aweful that I do question whether those names I have been dealing with are indeed their real names. Both their worl addresses are fake so there is every reason to suggest that their identities are too. The last email I got from Nick Dixon last week said that my actions have brought this on myself. It's mind boggling how these arrogant, disgusting human beings forget whose money they actually have and the stress that individuals go through trying to get back what is theirs. They continue to say that they are a legitimate company and that they have over 700 people on their books. On the one hand I can't believe this can be true because of how they have lied and manipulated throughout,broke contract and just acted like a law unto themselves and we have all the evidence to back it up. On the other hand, if they were a scam company then surely they would have just completely dissapeared by now? But they continue to respond to me and they can still be reached telephonically...for now.

There are more people coming forward sharing their stories. Some have battled Isg for well over a year now with no luck. There are most certainly other things we have put in place to get more genuine info about this company, we have splashed this over social media and as they are aware, this is being looked into as a criminal case. If you have any other suggestions or advice then that would be much appreciated. Giving up is not an option. When I hear others saying how they have sadly written off their losses that makes ne angry and sad. Until I am told by the authorities that this money is gone then I just may take my foot off the gas slightly but this has become more than just the money. These people have put many others under alot of stress and justice needs to prevail for them as individuals working for this company.

Thanks again

Guilty! The trading platform is more than likely fake and the profits are not real. These bandits make their money by pretending to offer a trading opportunity but in reality no trading takes place - you are betting against the house not the market. They have stolen your money and will provide thousands of excuses and delaying tactics in the hope you will just 'go away' as so many others have done before you. Report them to the authorities, inform the banks they are crooks and tell them to put this company on the black list, find others who have also been scammed by these crooks and club together to take them to court. Yes, it's a clear GUILTY from me!

Guilty! The trading platform is more than likely fake and the profits are not real. These bandits make their money by pretending to offer a trading opportunity but in reality no trading takes place - you are betting against the house not the market. They have stolen your money and will provide thousands of excuses and delaying tactics in the hope you will just 'go away' as so many others have done before you. Report them to the authorities, inform the banks they are crooks and tell them to put this company on the black list, find others who have also been scammed by these crooks and club together to take them to court. Yes, it's a clear GUILTY from me!
Thanks for your message.
When you as a panel vote on whether they guilty or not and with all the evidence I have it couldnt be clearer that they are indeed guilty...what does this mean when they have a clear guilty verdict against their name? Are there any further actions that are then taken? I'm looking into other avenues but just trying to find out if there is anything on this platform that might out pressure on them?
I mean they are adamant that they have over 700 people that they invest for and they keep communicating with me which maybe gives me a glimmer of hope that there might be something genuine about them and that they are on one huge ego and power trip. That is obviously my optimism coming through but my logic tells me that there behavior has been so unfair and disgusting that they have to be a scam company. Just wondered with all the heat that is being put on them why they havnt made a duck yet. On the one hand they have asked me that if I get my money back would I be willing to take down my social media posts and then 2 weeks later they send the email that I attached saying my balance is at zero. They seem to care about their reputation but then make a decision so blatantly unfair and in breech of contract which leaves you once again certain that they are and scam. So many up and down emotions but as I said...I and others will do whatever we can to get our money back and if that is not possible then expose the real identities of these people behind this aweful company.

The FBIIC3 unit has asked for anyone who has been scammed by the binary option or forex "industry".
The one down side with the FBI is that they only forward one's case to the "relevant" authorities of the country that one states as the scam company is operating from. They do not accord any follow-up opportunity and in fact are vey categorical about the fact. At least that's the understanding I got from their website when I filed my complaint.
And yes miksie; it does leave you wondering how they remain online, ploughing along as though it's the most natural thing on earth, without a care in the world. All along knowing that they have been hung out there on the clothes' line by people whom they have scammed! Optionstarsglobal still respond to emails, and are full time active on their chat line. Heck, they still answer the phone; very proudly proclaiming their name. But the greatest possibility of the email response is to ask you how much money you want to deposit so 'they can help you recover your losses'! SICK! So you can pick out the similarities there. The modus operandi...

The one down side with the FBI is that they only forward one's case to the "relevant" authorities of the country that one states as the scam company is operating from. They do not accord any follow-up opportunity and in fact are vey categorical about the fact. At least that's the understanding I got from their website when I filed my complaint.
And yes miksie; it does leave you wondering how they remain online, ploughing along as though it's the most natural thing on earth, without a care in the world. All along knowing that they have been hung out there on the clothes' line by people whom they have scammed! Optionstarsglobal still respond to emails, and are full time active on their chat line. Heck, they still answer the phone; very proudly proclaiming their name. But the greatest possibility of the email response is to ask you how much money you want to deposit so 'they can help you recover your losses'! SICK! So you can pick out the similarities there. The modus operandi...

Don't count on that being all they'll do. They already arrested one binary options executive who flew into New York. Also, you never know if the info you provide could be the key piece to get some other regulator to step in and take action. Every scrap of data makes official action more likely.

No worry’s, surprises happen all the time…..involving worldwide police

The National Police stopped Monday 21/05/2018 in the late afternoon. with the collaboration of the Economic and Fiscal Crime Unit (UDEF), about 79 people in Madrid in an operation against the Plataforma VLT and Centrum Platinum brokers, accused of fraud and illicit association. Among the arrested are the three top leaders of this criminal organization dedicated to scams indiscriminately, until the CNMV detected them and changed their identity.

Back