GUILTY Case# 2018-077 | Tau1984 vs cmstrader.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe CMSTrader.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 76 98.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is a delaying tactic up until to date i have not received any money or the proof of payment.Despite him saying i will get my money back three weeks back.

Yes, sad to say this is another example of blatant theft! They have no intention of returning your money and have a bag full of excuses ready to use against any complaint you raise. Thousands of others have been hit in the same way ... they are bandits! If this had happened on the high street they would quickly be arrested and locked up, but on the internet they think they are safe and cosy behind their false trading platform. THE LAW IS COMING FOR THEM NOW! Guilty.

Wish to inform that finally i have received back $950 from CMStrader which was my initial deposit.thanks to everyone who was involved.if it was not for FPA i would have not got my money back.Job welldone!

Is that all the money they really owe you, or is there more?
Actually there is more because he had made $3000 trading profits with my $950 initial deposit.he actually told me that i won't get any profit since i never did anything to get those profits.

Actually there is more because he had made $3000 trading profits with my $950 initial deposit.he actually told me that i won't get any profit since i never did anything to get those profits.

The last time we spoke my acc balance was $3000 and he said he won't be trading for me until i put more $15000.now he is saying i won't get $3000 but only my deposit since i did nothing to gain those profits.

This is what he said when i ask about profits made

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180524-103341.png
    Screenshot_20180524-103341.png
    278 KB · Views: 8
Back