GUILTY Case# 2018-078 | reShort vs Binarycent.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryCent.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 76 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reShort

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: Binarycent.com

My Case is: In December 2017 I deposited 10,000 worth of bitcoin currency into binarycent. After quickly realizing they're interface was inferior, I requested my money back....the same day. I have called them dozens of times speaking with people who tell me to email support@ or finance@ and I never get a reply. I've emailed dozens of times. We had someone at vitaly.d@binarycent.com reply to us for a little while saying he was working on it, and eventually he quit responding as well.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Reshort on 04/26/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/15/17 the last contact was on 03/20/18

Details: the company acted like they were working on it for a few months, and eventually just stopped responding altogether.

Company representatives' emails: vitaly<vitaly.d@binarycent.com>
support<support@binarycent.com>
Jeremy<finance@binarycent.com>
Lawrence<lawrence@binarycent.com>

Attachments

• IMG_0434.PNG
    247.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0436.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0437.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0439.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0440.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 14
I've gone ahead and invited Binary Cent to come to your Scam Alerts thread. Please post an update on Friday afternoon to let me know if you've heard anything new from them or not.

On their web page they state they are "Regulated" but nowhere else to they say who regulates them. (So we can assume that's a lie!)
At the bottom of their web page they state :-
"The financial services provided by this website carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all of your funds. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Please ensure you read our terms and conditions before making any operation in our trading platform. Under no circumstances the company has any liability to any person or entity for any loss or damage cause by operations on this website. Binarycent nor its agents or partners are not registered and do not provide any services on the USA territory."

This statement is there so they can prove you were warned and can now take your money. This a standard scam and all you can do is to pester them for the next year or more for your money back and spread your sad tale any place you can on the internet. I fear your money is lost but I hope with persistent effort you may get something back even if it is just to get rid of you from their hair!
It's a GUILTY FROM ME!!

There may be a day when bitcoin transactions can be rolled back in case of fraud etc., meanwhile this binarycent.com will have a scam reputation label when anyone googles its "reviews".

Binary and crypto. How much scammier of a combination can there be?

GUILTY!

Back