GUILTY Case# 2018-080 | bishnoiho vs aplustrader.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe Aplustrader.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 49 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please get all of those statement images posted in your Scam Alerts thread. Then I'll ask the Aplus rep to explain again how this happened.

I think you are referring to FxMaster's donation button. I'm sure he'll very pleased, since he spends so much time trying to help scam victims. I'll let him know in case he didn't see it.

I've also emailed Aplus Trader to invite them back to your thread. Let's see what they say to your questions and files.

Traders Court cases are based on available evidence. If the company doesn't want to come back and deal with additional questions and evidence, then I believe it is time for this to move to Open Cases.

Unless something new happens, the vote will begin next week.

Traders Court cases are based on available evidence. If the company doesn't want to come back and deal with additional questions and evidence, then I believe it is time for this to move to Open Cases.

Unless something new happens, the vote will begin next week.

Ok as you feel fit sir

Another company shows up and then disappears the moment the client shows some evidence. That looks even worse than not showing up in the first place. GUILTY!

Total Scam .. no attempt to resolve the client's complaint quickly and leads him on with worthless conversation ... these guys are thieves

Back