GUILTY Case# 2018-082 | Cassa vs MlnFX.com/Millennium-FX.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that MlnFx.com/Millennium-Fx.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 51 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cassa

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.Millennium-FX.com

My Case is: I deposited over several months, US$19991.41 with Millennium-FX, MLNTECH OU, Registration number 14306576.
Began 6 December 2017 with the company. They refuse to allow a withdrawal for US$10000. Despite making the request in Feb 2018 the first time. They have been evasive and dishonest. The last contact I had a Senior VP insisted we speak via Skype but has not done as he said he would and return my funds.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by lennon.cassandra@gmail.com on 04/29/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/28/18 the last contact was on 04/12/18

Details: Customer Service
20 Apr
to me
Hello Cassandra,

How have you been? It's been quite some time now, but I'm sending you this email to inform you that we are still looking into your issue.
I do apologize if Daniel Dookas was unable to assist you. He is currently unavailable so someone else will have to help you out.
Trust me, that I want to help you out as well so please be a little more patient with us.
Once again, I want to personally apologize in behalf of our company for the delay and this ongoing issue.
Rest assured, I've been contacting our management and especially our Finance department, I will update you once I receive the response from them.

I hope you are doing well with your husband. Praying that you have good health for you and your family since that is our number one wealth in life.
Take care always.

Best regards,
--

Company representatives' emails: Senior Vice President, Daniel Dookas <Daniel.Dookas@mlnfx.com>
Jane Brown <jane.brown@mlnfx.com>
Oliver Hunt <oliver.hunt@mlnfx.com>

Attachments

• reportonMFX.docx
    44.2 KB · Views: 9
  • screenshots.docx
    173.7 KB · Views: 7
  • ANZ Receipt - Ref 1381649269.pdf
    31.3 KB · Views: 10
  • wire transfer.pdf
    98.2 KB · Views: 11
  • wire transfer 2.pdf
    99.5 KB · Views: 12
The response was:
The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser l67-v6sor456289lfk.16 - gsmtp

Final-Recipient: rfc822; Daniel.Dookas@mlnfx.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser l67-v6sor456289lfk.16 - gsmtp
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 19:32:25 -0700 (PDT)

--

MtYiH3rhRxUvDhYoeaL49BQUXHmgkeSkfiCkD4-qWTFULv8FfN2JNwXlFsFFwU-4v8eGbp0mtGtRY1s8W6zbfUFS-ieiPQMS_3tb7NkTA0AC2hZ52U_bUYaZaee2Nu8=s0-d-e1-ft

Daniel Dookas
Senior Vice President

|
Millennium-FX

|
P
hone: +1 437-370-0383
|
E-
mail: Daniel.Dookas@mlnfx.com
|
Webs
ite: www.Millennium-Fx.com

--

MtYiH3rhRxUvDhYoeaL49BQUXHmgkeSkfiCkD4-qWTFULv8FfN2JNwXlFsFFwU-4v8eGbp0mtGtRY1s8W6zbfUFS-ieiPQMS_3tb7NkTA0AC2hZ52U_bUYaZaee2Nu8=s0-d-e1-ft

Daniel Dookas
Senior Vice President

|
Millennium-FX

|
P
hone: +1 437-370-0383
|
E-
mail: Daniel.Dookas@mlnfx.com
|
Webs
ite: www.Millennium-Fx.com

Hello,
I have emailed the company through customer support/ administration again.
Also to Daniel Dookas, Senior Vice President, Millennium FX.
Again his mail returned undelivered. His email no longer exists!!!
There is a pattern here.
Not Happy DAN!!!

I've just issued the formal FPA invitation to all 3 addresses you listed above and to the main support address.

Please post an update on Tuesday the 22nd to let me know if there has been any progress or not.

Hello,
Still nothing from Millennium FX. I have emailed all of the previously mentioned emails several times, only Daniel Dookas bounces back the others go through. There is still nothing. I tried also to email the following people at Millennium, emails were delivered but not responded to.
<Alex.Cooper@mlnfx.com>
<Simon.Foster@mlnfx.com>
I took these contacts from the Skype account with Daniel. As I said the emails were delivered but not responded to.
I am very worried.
Thank you again for your time.

This is now going to Open Cases. Unless there is some sudden progress, it will go to a vote next week.

Back