GUILTY Case# 2018-087 | Marie12 vs Kin-capital.com/555Option.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Kin-Capital.com/555Option.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 51 98.1%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marie12

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.Kin-capital.com

My Case is: J’ai été contactée par ce site après 1 visite de curiosité sur le site bitcoin. com j’ai déposé 250$ pour commencer à prendre des trades, mais ce n'était pas assez, il fallait au moins 1000$ et ils m’ont ajouté 1000$ de bonus. Puis 2000$ ce n'était toujours pas assez, il fallait au moins 10000 pour commencer et pour me convaincre ils m’on fait placer 1 trade de 200$ pour 3 mins qui ont rapporté 170€, donc85% de gain. ILs ont alors continué à m’appeler pour savoir si l’argent était disponible sur ma carte de crédit et jusqu’ ce que l’argent soit versé sur le compte. 10000$ ce n’etait toujours pas assez, il fallait 10000$ de plus juste pour prendre des trades rapides et puis ils me reverseraient les 10000$ sur mon compte. On a perdu les trades rapides, à la suite de quoi j‘ai voulu retirer les 10000 restants, retrait qui m’a été refusé car ils m’ont appelé pour me donner 1 bonus de 10000$,et la ... j’etais coincée, car pour pouvoir retirer le moindre dollar, il fallait atteindre 1 trading volume de 550000$ ([11000$ que j’avais déposé + 11000$ de bonus]x25).on a gagné des trades, mon compte etait à +/- 42000$ donc on m’a proposé d’autori Le robot pour atteindre plus rapidement ce fameux trading volume, robot qui a perdu 15000$ en 1h et que j’ai stoppé moi même car ils ne répondaient pas à mes mails d’inquiétude. On a encore perdu des trades et finalement il restait 14000$ donc on m’a demandé de redeposer de 4200$ pour prendre des trades rapides et atteindre le trading volume. Finalement on a tout perdu, donc j’ai de nouveau déposé 1600$ pour espérer renflouer mon compte et atteindre le trading volume qui allait me permettre de récupérer mon argent. On a de nouveau tout perdu. De nouveau on m’a demandé de déposer de l’argent... J’ai essayé de retrouver des fonds jusqu’à ce que j’essaie de me connecter à mon compte, mais kin-capital.com n’existait plus et était remplacé par 555option.com. J’ai alors fait des recherches sur internet et j’ai trouvé votre site ou d’autres personnes pensaient avoir été arnaquée. J’ai envoyé 1 mail à Jacques Bell qui s’occupait de mon compte car il parlait français et je lui ai écrit que j’avais trouvé de l’argent, pour qu’il m’appelle. Quand il m’a appelée je lui ai dit que je pensais avoir été arnaquée et je lui demandé pourquoi il ne m’avait pas prévenue du changement de plateforme à quoi il a répondu qu’il n’avait pas encore eu le temps de le faire mais que si j’avais de l’argent à déposer il me donnerait accès à la nouvelle plateforme pour essayer d’atteindre Le trading volume et récupérer mon argent...Après avoir perdu 26600$ j’ai dit STOP.

Google Translation: I was contacted by this site after 1 curiosity visit on the bitcoin site. com I deposited $ 250 to start taking trades, but it was not enough, it took at least $ 1000 and they added me $ 1000 bonus. Then 2000 $ it was still not enough, it took at least 10000 to start and to convince me they made me place 1 trade of $ 200 for 3 mins that yielded € 170, so85% gain. They then continued to call me to find out if the money was available on my credit card and until the money was paid into the account. $ 10,000 was still not enough, it took $ 10,000 more just to take quick trades and then they would give me the $ 10,000 back on my account. We lost the fast trades, after which I wanted to withdraw the remaining 10000, which I was refused because they called me to give me a bonus of $ 10,000, and the ... I I was stuck, because to be able to withdraw the dollar, it was necessary to reach 1 trading volume of 550000 $ ([11000 $ which I deposited + 11000 $ of bonus] x25) .on gained trades, my account was to + / - 42000 $ so I was offered autori The robot to reach faster this famous trading volume, robot that lost 15000 $ in 1h and I stopped myself because they did not respond to my emails of concern . We still lost trades and finally it was $ 14000 so I was asked to reimburse $ 4200 to take quick trades and reach trading volume. Finally we lost everything, so I deposited another $ 1,600 to hope to bail out my account and reach the volume trading that would allow me to get my money back. We lost everything again. Again I was asked to deposit money ... I tried to find funds until I tried to log in to my account, but kin-capital.com did not exist anymore and was replaced by 555option.com. I then searched the internet and found your site or other people thought they had been scammed. I sent an email to Jacques Bell who took care of my account because he spoke French and I wrote him that I found money, so he called me. When he called me I told him that I thought I had been scammed and I asked him why he had not warned me of the change of platform to which he replied that he had not yet had the time to but if I had money to deposit it would give me access to the new platform to try to reach volume trading and get my money back ... After losing $ 26600 I said STOP.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Marie12 on 05/14/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/14/18 the last contact was on 05/21/18

Details: Rien du tout! Ni mails , ni appels téléphoniques

Google Translation: Nothing at all! Neither mails nor telephone calls

Company representatives' emails: Jacques Bell <jacques.bell@kin-capital.net>

Attachments

• E3EBE8E5-B973-49FB-A8F0-77630CA1988D.png
    189.9 KB · Views: 15
You say the problem was with Kin-Capital.com, but the contact email is at Kin-Capital.net. Your evidence file only shows the name "Kin Capital."

Do you have any documents from them specifically mentioning Kin-Capital.com? I want to be sure which website you are having a problem with.

You say the problem was with Kin-Capital.com, but the contact email is at Kin-Capital.net. Your evidence file only shows the name "Kin Capital."

Do you have any documents from them specifically mentioning Kin-Capital.com? I want to be sure which website you are having a problem with.

Je vous envoie 1 copie d’1 echange de mail ou l’adresse kin-capital. Com apparait en fin de page, je joins egalement 1 capture d’écran :
« Je soignais 1 de mes patients , mais je suis dispo demain après-midi

Le 25 avr. 2018 à 15:28, Jacques Bell <jacques.bell@kin-capital.net> a écrit :
b9e6810640257118ac4a8d7f0e9882b77d01461d.png

oui mais pas d reponse

Sent with Mailtrack

Best regards,

Jacques Bell

Senior Account manager

Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 22:00 GMT

Office Telephone: +44 787 443 1641

www.kin-capital.com

2018-04-25 14:22 GMT+01:00 Dubuisson Marie-Anne <marieanne.dubuisson@gmail.com>:
Est ce vous qui avez essayé de m’appeler tout à l’heure?

Envoyé de mon iPad »

upload_2018-5-26_13-20-30.png
upload_2018-5-26_13-20-31.jpeg

OK. I'm glad to be sure we're looking at the right websites.

Have you already invited them to your Scam Alerts thread?

I've just sent them the formal FPA invitation to come and join the thread. Please post a update as soon as you hear anything from them or on Friday afternoon if you've heard nothing new.

B
I've just sent them the formal FPA invitation to come and join the thread. Please post a update as soon as you hear anything from them or on Friday afternoon if you've heard nothing new.

Bonjour,
Nous sommes vendredi après-midi et je n’ai toujours pas entendu kin-capital. Com, ni par mail, ni par téléphone. Ou dois poster 1 mise à jour?

Since they didn't bother to contact you, I'm now moving this thread to Open Cases for a vote.

Back