GUILTY Case# 2018-090 | AGeE3 vs investmib.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe InvestMib.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 52 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Help me this same company has scammed me I really appreciate If you help me get back my money

At this moment I have not get my money back. But in few weeks I'll know. So I can tell you what I did, but not if it was successful yet.

What I recommend you to do is to take as much proofs as possible you have againts them and that make clear you've been trading with this company. Screenshots of your account, trading history from MT5, emails with your broker and confirmations of withdraws (that never arrive), etc.

Then, with all this material, you make a police report that you have to attach (alongside with all the proofs) to your bank indicating you have bought a sevice you have never received. And finally the bank studies the case and decides whether give you back your money or not (that's what I'waiting now for).

I reported my case to many consumer and trader associations and nobody have helped me to take back my money. That´s the only way I've been close to it, and I still not knowing if it will success. It is hard but it is not easy and you have to know it.

There's is much more information in this thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/investmib-blonde-bear-ou.55637/.

I recommend yout to take a look and if you ahve more doubs you can answer this message and ask me.

I'm sorry you have been scammed too by this people, we are a lot of victims...

Hello again,

I want to update my situation and I'm pleased to inform you all I finalle get my money back. Of course InvestMib doesn't have to do anything with that.

After reporting to the police I made a report for the Payments deparment of my bank argueing the service I paid for was not delivered. I attach all the information you recomended me to have (copies of the payments, screenshots of my investmib account and of my MT5 account, the tradding history, the copies of the emails asking for my money, screenshots of the emails confirming my willigness to make a withdrawal...). After 45 days, the bank transferred me all the money I had deposited. It was a relief.

The most funny thing was that, after this, I received an email from InvestMib where they say my withdraws had been confirmed and that I will receive my money soon in my bank account. Shameless...

I hope it will help to anyone in my same situation and I expect no more people scammed by them.

Thank you to all that have helped me in my case and to all the support received.

Greetings.

Then, with all this material, you make a police report that you have to attach (alongside with all the proofs) to your bank indicating you have bought a sevice you have never received. And finally the bank studies the case and decides whether give you back your money or not (that's what I'waiting now for).

Just to convince your bank to do their job , that’s exactly what need’s to be done, not so sure about failure of service only but also it involves fraud, money laundering etc… CRIME !

Even having recovered deposits, still make sure your police complaint reaches your prosecutor’s office, also file all with FBI……….once handcuffed, they will stop the bragging

https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Hello Everyone,

I have been able to get videos of the conversations between my colleague, I and the Tradesprime scammers ("Lara Mancini" and "Sefano Di Luca". Below are the following YouTube videos to show this:
1) Probably the best video at showing off who these scammers really are:

2) A video between my colleague and "Lara Mancini":

3) More lies from "Lara Mancini":

4) "Lara Mancini" rudely cuts the line before I have the chance to say 'goodbye' - Absolutely revolting "customer service":

5) 53 minutes conversation with "Stefano Di Luca" - countless lies mentioned to the point that it is unbearable:

Please feel free to comment on those videos :)

The videos failed to upload so I'll try again:

Hello Everyone,

I have been able to get videos of the conversations between my colleague, I and the Tradesprime scammers ("Lara Mancini" and "Sefano Di Luca". Below are the following YouTube videos to show this:
1) Probably the best video at showing off who these scammers really are:

2) A video between my colleague and "Lara Mancini":

3) More lies from "Lara Mancini":

4) "Lara Mancini" rudely cuts the line before I have the chance to say 'goodbye' - Absolutely revolting "customer service":

5) 53 minutes conversation with "Stefano Di Luca" - countless lies mentioned to the point that it is unbearable:

Please feel free to comment on those videos :)

Back