GUILTY Case# 2018-091 | Htckns vs isgxchange.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe ISGXchange.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 53 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not only is it a crime to treat VIP clients this horribly, but these sociopath scammers "isgxchange.com" has raised the bar on complacency while committing financial fraud.

In addition to Tryingtrader's previous post, how about going after the bank(s) that's doing business with these perpetrators? For example, register a formal class action complaint against the criminal's bank and file it with banking regulators in their jurisdiction. In the complaint(s) name the bank as an accessory to aiding and abetting financial fraud and corruption. This may pressure the bank(s) with bad publicity and may drop the culprit(s) and put them out of business. Otherwise these scammers may just get another domain name (if they haven't already) and continue their criminal activities.

If the bank knowingly provides services, and the presumption of credibility to known scammers committing financial fraud, then they are just as guilty and should be dealt with severely and held accountable. After all, banks and their regulators have a lot more to lose.

These scammers are set up like a terrorist organization. Once you think that you have them by the throat, you have been following the wrong route and didn't find the right bank, payment services provider or anyone associated with the scamming company. All info on their web site is fictitious, as I have found with many of the company that I have had to deal with. If you can, find the trading platform that they used. I received my capital investment back by bullying them more than they bullied me. I didn't care, they called me names and I called them names back at them. I didn't and still don't care about their feelings and that they are going through bankruptcy. HAHAHA, no, the money is just hidden across the world. Get as nasty as you can with them back to them, email the leader of the country (yes, I did this with two countries) because dealing with the lower people do nothing and are pretty much useless. Presidents and Premiers of countries don't like to read emails from scammed people. Be a pit bull, I am still a pit bull and others are being pit bulls with me against the company that scammed us. GUILTY!!

These scammers are set up like a terrorist organization. Once you think that you have them by the throat, you have been following the wrong route and didn't find the right bank, payment services provider or anyone associated with the scamming company. All info on their web site is fictitious, as I have found with many of the company that I have had to deal with. If you can, find the trading platform that they used. I received my capital investment back by bullying them more than they bullied me. I didn't care, they called me names and I called them names back at them. I didn't and still don't care about their feelings and that they are going through bankruptcy. HAHAHA, no, the money is just hidden across the world. Get as nasty as you can with them back to them, email the leader of the country (yes, I did this with two countries) because dealing with the lower people do nothing and are pretty much useless. Presidents and Premiers of countries don't like to read emails from scammed people. Be a pit bull, I am still a pit bull and others are being pit bulls with me against the company that scammed us. GUILTY!!
f1ba03558107cb1e4b9fc640af02dc58.jpg

Why stop with an email to the President of the country of the scammers who are protected by their financial institution(s)? Why not send an invite to meet at the summit in Singapore, and bring all their economic adviser(s)... hold on loosely but don't let go...

f1ba03558107cb1e4b9fc640af02dc58.jpg

Why stop with an email to the President of the country of the scammers who are protected by their financial institution(s)? Why not send an invite to meet at the summit in Singapore, and bring all their economic adviser(s)... hold on loosely but don't let go...

Great idea! My guy is going through "bankruptcy" while also racing Ferraris around the EU with his brother, who also got his start in the online gambling arena. I could invite him, but he is no longer answering my emails. :( lol. Love your dog picture!!

Start with the bank the money was sent to. From there, it was likely moved to another bank in another country, but you have tio start somewhere.

Racing Ferraris while filing bankrutcy. Sounds like it's time to inform the judge in the bankruptcy case that the poor guy with no money has some very expensive hobbies. Judges tend to get very upset when they find out they are being lied to.

The Deloitte liquidator has that information, plus a lot more. The latest information has been very damning and I am very impressed with what has been submitted to the liquidator with this latest information. Orange is the new black. :D I gave the guy so many chances to make things right but he never listened to me (we spoke on the phone several times and emailed each other), he will wish he did listen to me. Oh well, not my decision to make, his alone and he decided to not go down the route of restitution and look better in the eyes of the court.

My apologies for stealing the thread here, I didn't mean to hijack you being scammed, which I voted Guilty.

Website - Account Summary.png
Website - After Login page.png
Website - Banking History.png
Website - Change Password.png
Website - Deposit.png
Website - HomePage after login.png

Attachments

• Corporate Fund Application Form.pdf
    764.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Marc Eklund - Performance Summary.pdf
    150.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Withdrawal Form.pdf
    923.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Discretionary Account Terms.pdf
    399.8 KB · Views: 13
I honestly feel exactly the same way, however I feel that I have learnt a lot about these scams and fraud as I have been a victim of the notorious scam broker called Tradesprime. Interestingly, the way these snakes have dealt with you is very similar to the way they have dealt with me. However, there are some striking differences, such as:
1) No agreement was met with me before hand
2) No corporate funding was mentioned. However, I was told after many times of requesting a withdrawal that I needed to trade a certain number of lots. This was not in the terms and conditions (but they changed it specifically for me). Interestingly, I never signed the terms and conditions, a company representative called "Stefano Di Luca" signed them in my name without my permission.
I have done a quick analysis of their website and did some research to try to identify if they are the same scammers. At the moment, it seems there are different people operating these scam brokers. Regardless of this I have passed on the details of this broker to my colleagues who will work on trying to identify who these people are. In the meantime I will do my research to see what information I can find about them.
Could please upload more evidence in order to help us investigate further (e.g. voices recordings, signed documents etc)? Our investigations are there to simply collect information. Although I have a friend is currently taking legal action against Tradesprime (however that was only possible because they made it so obvious to trace them). I have analysed the structure and inner working of their website and it is clear they are using programs to hide important information (e.g. IP address, transactions and location). This was not the case with Tradesprime.
Best of luck :)
Hi Abs1616,
Thanks for your reply. I've attached few documents as requested.
1) 'Corporate Fund Application form.pdf' - (available here )
2) 'CV' of account manager 'Marc Eklund' (Marc Eklund - Performance Summary.pdf) - (available here)
3) 'Withdrawal Form.pdf' - (available here)
4) 'Discretionary Account Terms.pdf' - terms of the engagement when I signed up for their services last year.
5) Various screen shots of the website - after loging into my account.
Please note, within the first month of opening the account - to test the withdrawal process and to build confidence - I had requested a withdrawal of £1800 pounds which was honored.
Also it is worth nothing that currently the net profit in the account is higher than the investment I've made till date - maybe because they wanted to 'show me the money' to get all available money they can.

Attachments

• Corporate Fund Application Form.pdf
    764.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Marc Eklund - Performance Summary.pdf
    150.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Withdrawal Form.pdf
    923.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Discretionary Account Terms.pdf
    399.8 KB · Views: 9
Hi all. I am yet another victim of ISGxchange.

The information posted seems to been the exact same pattern that I have suffered. It is almost a year since i sent the first sum over. Everything is done to get as much money as possible from you. I was told to borrow money and do everything for a strategy that was going to finish by a set time. I have invested a significant sum ( six figures) and was told that I could get the invested sum back within a set date. This was extended and then extended again with a set date but again when I tried to withdraw I had a whole lot of problems with no communication, Nick Dixon being the one to confirm whether it was possible to withdraw as there was concerns over my deposits and the possibility of fraudulent activity - so they said. There was no communication for well over three months.

They pass you form pillar to post so you go around in circles.they are rude and dismissive so that you get fed up and you can almost hear them laughing at you in the background. i have begged and pleaded for the return of my money and what the consequences are to me and my family. it makes no difference. They don't want to know.

They have confirmed that I can get paid once I meet the corporate funds criteria of 30 times the amount. This is in contradiction to what I was originally told. They don't keep to their own terms and conditions. This is obviously a ploy just to hold on to your money.

I did not sign any terms and conditions or agreement and the corporate funds issue is not clearly set out. In the terms and conditions it says that they can change the terms at any time; so basically they can change their mind and still hold on to your funds even if you meet the criteria.

In order to prepare myself and the consequences on my family ( having to sell my home etc) Has anyone had any luck in getting any information on
who the director is?
where the actual office is?
actual name of company? bank accounts?
has any private action been successful?
has any one reported it to the police?
Has anyone had any significant money returned other than the small amount they allow when you test the waters?
I understand if you would prefer to give this information to me privately.

The names of Nick Dixon, Marc Eklund, Tim Maine are known but it is unclear if they are real. I have not had any profile information on anyone of these people that seem to relate to a real person. I have also had a few other names which I am happy to pass on, but again i don't think they are real.

Are people gathering together to see if there is any potential ability for legal action? or to identify them? or through the police?

Back