GUILTY Case# 2018-091 | Htckns vs isgxchange.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe ISGXchange.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 53 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright, here we go.

I'll like to start sharing key pieces of information related to not only ISG but associated companies. None of the companies I am about to mention have been listed in any of the posts here. @Abs1616 , It'll be useful for you/your colleagues to go through this list as well to provide your comments.

To start off with, here is a phone recording with ISGXchange's employee who claims to be 'client liaison officer'. You can see the way how he blatantly claims - In spite of me telling him that the phone call is recorded - that they are based on UK where it is a foregone conclusion that ISGXchange does not have any physical presence in the UK.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oyLeGAFhmuRt5EFFX90nROp1f-PghRXc/view?usp=sharing

Expect few of the initial names to be shared within a day or so!

BTW, Message to the cronies of ISGXchange (I know you are looking at these posts) - as I've detailed in email sent to you, after the names of the company it is going to be individuals (along with potential fake names used in UK companies house registration) who are associated with some of these firms.

Hi,

I've got names of the fist companies as mentioned above. Note, I have evidence to prove these and future company names I provide are potentially connected to/being managed by same entity/group of individuals/parent organisation as ISGXchange. So the first couple of company websites are...

1) bfoption.com
2) btsstanleygroup.com

BFOption is geared towards Russia or countries speaking Russian language. Even the UK number is answered by people speaking Russian language only. If you Google 'bf option отзывы' (отзывы is Russian for reviews) you'll see plenty of websites (you might have to use the translate feature from Russian language to english using your browser) that contains bad reviews from disgruntled clients for this company. Apparently BFOption claims to be registered as a company in UK (under LSM International Ltd.).

btsstanleygroup appears to be 'new breed' of companies who provide cryptocurrency trading platform to customers.

I am more than happy to be put straight by customers of above companies who believe these companies are legitimate and operate within the confines of law and regulation. Please DM me with your evidence proving the legitimacy of these company and will be happy to remove their names from the master list accordingly. I am more than certain that the UK address both companies claiming to be working from is incorrect.

However if you feel you are scammed by any of the above company/ are a current customer and have concerns then please get in touch with me.

Happy to receive comments from other members here on if they have any information related to above or other company that will be listed in future.

More company/website names to be published in coming days.

Thanks.

Beginning of the year, I could not stop but think what thick skin these individuals have developed to not pay any attention to my or other similar customers grievances or call for support, how rotten to the core the group of individuals will be to carry out such heinous criminal activities and - in spite of knowing where their fate is going to lead them to - have the audacity to still pick up the phone, call other customers and steal money from them.

However what last few months have revealed is the harsh reality that certain individuals can be radicalized in believing this is an 'easy' way to live a luxurious lifestyle. No wonder why the account managers are still calling customers - they have backing of 'influential' people; individuals with deep pockets (made through stealing money from thousands of customers like us), thousands of followers on their social media profile and a long list of phone contacts of who's who in the world of finance, glamour, law and enforcement. What the research has revealed is there are millions of £/$ scammed through different companies like ISGXchange. Some companies have already closed the shop, some are about to and others have just started their 'journey'.

BTW, the site BFOption.com can't be reached anymore. This has only happened in last week or so - definitely after above post on 11 July. Some say it is a mere coincidence but I say there's much more to it.

Also, this is not the only site which was taken down in last couple of weeks! Without revealing too much (time will come to disclose additional information), there were couple more in the list for which plug was pulled off.

1) bfoption.com
2) btsstanleygroup.com

3) vipinvestfx.com

Some aspect of the scam industry might not be based in Israel, but Israeli nationals are still calling the shots.

It's not about getting my capital back anymore - not even about capital of other customers of ISGXchange. There's much bigger objective to achieve.

IF you are/have been a customer of any of the firms listed in above of future posts and want to take matters further approach me on is.gx.scam{at}gmail[dot]com.

Less words from now and more action!

My name is Mike. We have a small group of people who are in the same situation as you. If you would like to talk with me, please e-mail initially: mike.coote@gmail.com. Please also check me out on Facebook and LinkedIn. It would be good to hear from you.
Hello Mike :)
It is good to hear from you again. I trust you have been busy, but is it possible if you could please send me the information that I emailed to you about over to me when you get the chance? :)

By the way, I have tried looking for you on Facebook, but there are a number of people with the same name as you, so it is hard for me to differentiate.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Here with sharing some audio recording from library.

The 'gang' always moves from one brand (e.g. ISGXchange) to another.

I won't be surprised if customers can recognize these voices from an already closed brand - if so, let me know as I have ample evidence to prove these individuals and their seniors have been in the industry for years!

The recordings are for an 'incident' where in I am being thrown from one end of the organization to another - coincidentally a week or so before the pre-agreed date of withdrawal. Recordings are in chronological order of the incident.

1) Deep voice of Mr. Thomas (Tom) Bray ('Seasoned' account manager) - Again same day as above.
2) The voice of Mr. Marc Eklund (Account Manager) - recording from 19 Jan '18.
3) I should consider my self fortunate that I am potentially one of the only customer(s) who's spoken to Mr. Nick Dixon (Head of compliance) - taken on the 22 Jan '18.
4) Famous Mr. Tim Maine (Client Liaison Officer) - recorded on 21 Feb '18.

Once you click the link you should be able to see download button. Let me know if you face any issues.

You may want to put this in your thread in Scam Alerts. Eventually, this thread will get moved to the folder with other cases that got Guilty votes. At that point, it will be read-only.

Don't just list related brokers. Attach evidence showing how they are connected. Once the evidence is up, let AsstModerator know and he can find some way to make sure the connection is visible in the reviews.

Hello Everyone,

I have been able to get videos of the conversations between my colleague, I and the Tradesprime scammers ("Lara Mancini" and "Sefano Di Luca". Below are the following YouTube videos to show this:
1) Probably the best video at showing off who these scammers really are:

2) A video between my colleague and "Lara Mancini":

3) More lies from "Lara Mancini":

4) "Lara Mancini" rudely cuts the line before I have the chance to say 'goodbye' - Absolutely revolting "customer service":

5) 53 minutes conversation with "Stefano Di Luca" - countless lies mentioned to the point that it is unbearable:

Please feel free to comment on those videos :)

Back