GUILTY Case# 2018-093 | Sengwabm vs daxmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe DaxMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know other 4 people who have been scammed by Dax Markets. What is the process for a joint claim? Because we have tried other avenues but we are not coming alright.

Joint claims can be possible, but also can be complicated. If you want to go the legal route, the first thing is to find a good lawyer in your price range. Then ask about joint action.

Also, invite anyone else ripped off by the company to file a complaints at the FPA.

Dax Market... This company is very big scammer. I'm also big scam from daxmarket. Now they never call me never email to me.

I proposed to Reclaws International. They told me can charge back my deposit.
But, I'm still checking this company also. because I get one time scam. and then carefully check this company.

I tried to ask my bank to assist me with a chargeback, but they refused. They told me I agreed to Dax markets terms and conditions. Even Forex Army had promised to assist, but now they are quiet not saying anything. Wealth recovery expects can help, but require an amount of $1200 to work on the case. Dax markets are scammers you won't get any thing from Jake Lombardi, Alice Stern, Mark Hunt and the arrogant Alex Mattson. Just forget about them.

That's the problem with this recovery companies. I mean you lost your hard earned money, some of us we even took loans to go and investment with heartless people like Dax Markets. And now in an effort to get your money back you still need to pay more money. It is also not a guarantee that they will get your money back. So you must put yourself self in more debts than you are currently. Basically this broker thing is just a scam they sell you lies only this guys to such and extant that you believe everything they telling you. It's as if they hypnotize you. It's tough my man.

Guys, has anyone had any success from this? I am in the same boat with this company and it has affected my life so much i just dont know what to do, ive been waiting patiently with winchargeback and it has already past 7months, i just want to see if anyone had any successes with this broker? What will be the best action to take with broker?

Back