GUILTY Case# 2018-093 | Sengwabm vs daxmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe DaxMarkets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All of them are, we all have faced this scam now we have to fight them together and get that money back.

It's not promising. I have been going left right and centre trying to get help but still no success. Even things FPA promised to help me out but now they are quiet. We need to unionize and go after this people. They are just destroying our lives without thinking twice.

In cooperation with you, the FPA gave your problem wider exposure. This will reduce the flow of new victims, which reduces the profitability of the scam. You've also moved the company to only being one case away from a final official Scam label, which will hurt them worse.

I know AsstModerator would love to do more, but I don't think a paramilitary team equipped to raid the offices of brokers is possible within the FPA's budget. Instead, you need to bring this to the attention of the regulators and any cybercrime units in your country.

Next time, instead of depositing first and hoping for help if something goes wrong, check the broker's reviews at the FPA before making a deposit.

Back