GUILTY Case# 2018-096 | Kathyb vs Binaryonline.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe BinaryOnline.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 74 98.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kathyb

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.binaryonline.com/

My Case is: This is an updated version with more accurate dates and figures from previously posted.

Last November 2017, I gave BinaryOnline.com all my savings £25,251 after they convinced me it would be good to invest my money with them. I was assigned a Customer Success Manager (Andy Klein) but I made a point of needing £20,000 in March, end of April at the latest to go towards a house.
We set targets for when I needed my money and when these targets needed to be filled. I opened a daily trading account with £20, 251 and later a 10% cashback account with a deposit of £5,000 which Andy said would give me a monthly wage and it would tick over itself. I was confident in Andy Klein and felt this was the right company to build my money. He appeared to be an excellent success manager in the beginning, highly skilled in the trading industry and careful with my money. He even added £250 bonus of his money in November 2017 to leverage my main account. I didn’t quite understand what that meant but he assured me not to worry and for me to “just type I approve” to his addition. He said he had to be quick and it had to be sent off quickly so we could begin trading and, well I felt we were becoming a good team and in March 2018 I was paid £500 from the 10% cashback account, so that was proof I needed. I suppose I was flattered as well, with all his compliments and making me feel special. (I’m a stupid old fool)
However, the targets were not met because after the initial few the weeks of his expertise and flattery, I couldn’t always get hold of him. He’d skype he would call me and he needed to trade with me but I couldn’t always pin him to a time. December turned to January. We did some trades in January.
I also needed £6,000 for a family emergency in February but was given £2,000 as a ‘bonus’, which confused me. So 16th March 2018, although having the £500 I decided to withdraw £20,000 from my account, as my original plan. They replied they received the withdrawal but not with any positive answer that I could have it, so I emailed support to withdraw my money and on March 21st 2018 my case was escalated to their investigations team. I suddenly had phone calls again from Andy to help me with my account and to make my money grow. A few weeks later I didn’t hear from him but received a telephone call from a (Peter Thompson- Senior Manager) who informed me he was assigned to me and would help me get my money back. I explained the targets previously not met with Andy Klein and Peter assured me I would be ok for definitely getting my money back in May or at the least middle of June. Having lost the first house and with the assurances from Peter, the middle of March I found a second house but to rent this time.
I agreed with the estate agent to pay for the years rent up front, showed them the money in my binary account as proof and set a moving-in date of April 28th 2018 but only if I paid the first two months there and then. I paid the two months up front and the deposit £2,500 and moved in on 28th April 2018.
I couldn’t alway get hold of Peter either and I began to worry again, so decided the next time I speak to him I would ask about the deadline in June he promised. He told me no, it wasn’t going to happen because I hadn’t traded enough to qualify, that I needed to trade 269, 900 turn over in trades and my second account 10% cashback also needed to qualify to have any type of bonus, (none of this was explained to me when opening the accounts).
I contacted the investigations team again and a Victor McGregor (Investigation Supervisor) called me to explain the process and as a good will gesture they would reduce the trade turnover to 159,600 for a completion in three weeks. They would liquidise the account and repay me, then I was also assigned to a Jack Lawrence, who was to help me get my money back in the three week period and trade regularly. He introduced me to Algo Trading Software. A robot which would give me high returns in a quicker time but also great losses. I didn't want to do this and even with little time left in the agreed time period, I was becoming desperate, I still didn't download this. A nagging feeling told me I'd lose all my money and very quickly.
The time agreed ended May 31st 2018 but there was only one week of trading in total. The second week they had website maintenance for the first two days so no trading then, I had an appointment most of the morning on the third day, then I heard from Jack the fourth day we did trade then and nothing the fifth day. So there I one week left and still nowhere near to getting my money back and bills and rent to pay.
I emailed Victor that I thought the agreement wouldn’t be met and in desperation asked to come to another agreement of not £20,000 but give me £14,000 just for my rent, I would try to arrange something for the bills I just didn’t want to be homeless end of the month. He did eventually respond to my plight on the last week, said that he will be talking with upper management and get back to me. I replied I wanted my initial investment back £25,251 (from both accounts, not just the daily trading account)
I feel they have deceived me and I don’t know what to do?
I’ve tried everything I could, to be patient and accommodating with Binaryonline.com but they are not recognising my desperation or coming through for me so I had no alternative but to take action using other ways to claim my money back. I don’t think I'll get my money back, I learned Binaryonline.com are a fake organisation with fake trading platforms. The money showing on the platforms is all fake and the trades are fake. The so called family men I dealt with there such as Peter Thompson are not bothered YOU have a family and cannot provide for them. I wonder if HIS family know what line of work he is in? Indeed I wonder if his children (and they sounded young from the phone calls he made to me) I wonder if they will be going into the 'family' business!
I’ve applied for a chargeback from ‘MyChargeBack’ although it could take 3 months. I’ve contacted ActionFraud and have a crime number. I’m also registered here on forexpeacearmy.com who are incredibly supportive and recommends I open a Trader Court Case which I have.
I won’t get on the local housing list as I first thought, as demand is much higher than supply and with not currently working I don’t have proof of earnings and can't pay rent because Binaryonline have my life savings. So I’ve given notice to my landlord and I'm out next week. In the meantime I can stay with a friend’s mum who has offered to take us in till my money is returned and I get somewhere else.
My pets will have to go for adoption which really hurts, they are old boys and happy with us and well…. I’m sure you have an idea of the rest of mine and my family’s life for the next 3 months. I have no money so have had to borrow from friends and family to buy basics.
I’ve lost our home and my dignity and I don’t know how to feel apart from numb, shocked and stupid to have been taken in and feel sick at the thought I won’t ever get my money back. I’m a middle aged woman who HAD only good faith in people but this experience has turned my world upside down and is making me very ill to think there are creatures like these men at Binaryonline.com in this world, getting away with daylight robbery and causing so much destruction in their path.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Kathyb on 05/10/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/23/18 the last contact was on 05/29/18

Details: First contact 2017-11-24
Last contact 2018-05-29
I can upload more files to help other replies and comments

Company representatives' emails: Andy Klein - Customer Success Manager <andy.klein@binaryonline.com>
Peter Thompson- Senior Manager <peter.thompson@binaryonline.com>
Victor McGregor - Investigations Supervisor <victor.mcgregor@binaryonline.com>
Customer Support <support@binaryonline.com>

Attachments

• scren shot of accounts.docx
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
  • SKYPE WITH ANDY KLIEN.docx
    42.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Customer Support Chats.docx
    20.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Terms & Conditions.docx
    32.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Withdrawal Request screen shots.docx
    1 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Since they skipped that deadline, I've gone ahead and sent the formal FPA invitation. I've also added a link to your Scam Alerts complaint thread onto your review.

Please post an updated on Tuesday, June 12th to let me know if there has been any progress or not.

Since they skipped that deadline, I've gone ahead and sent the formal FPA invitation. I've also added a link to your Scam Alerts complaint thread onto your review.

Please post an updated on Tuesday, June 12th to let me know if there has been any progress or not.
I haven't yet sent the fpa privacy document, will it matter that you have gone ahead? I will print it off tomorrow, I don't have access to a printer until then

I have received more contact from both Andy Klein and Victor McGregor yesterday and today. Shall I copy and paste them here?

Don't worry about the privacy document unless they demand it as a requirement to post at the FPA.

Please post whatever they sent. I'd like to know what's going on.

Don't worry about the privacy document unless they demand it as a requirement to post at the FPA.

Please post whatever they sent. I'd like to know what's going on.
ok this was a skype conversation Andy Klein sent me yesterday morning
7th June 2018

[07:38:13] Andy Klein: hi

[07:46:13] Andy Klein: when you go to those company - that want to "help" you .... check them good

[07:47:23] Andy Klein: i really don't understand why you do that more hard .

[07:52:38] Andy Klein: in the end - we can show our side. remember that we are a company that work by the book this is why we win every case in the last few years and we still open and work and have happy client all over the world . because when we have some "issue" ..... in the end we win. and it will cost only you a lot of time and money officers .

hope for you the best and god bless you .

if you need help to trade and i will hopefully help to make the necessary turn over and by that make a withdrawal

[07:52:59] Andy Klein: hope you all the best and remember that i am here for you

[07:53:42] Andy Klein: The finest compliment I can receive is a referral from a trusted client

[07:54:00] Andy Klein: if you have some client that want to join let me know .

[07:54:02] Andy Klein: yours

[07:54:03] Andy Klein: andy

[08:44:47] kath burke: You deceived me from the very beginning. You knew in November when we made our so called 'targets' I wouldn't get my money for March. I didn't know I could never really draw on my money, I never would have invested in you if I had known and now YOU have made me homeless. How dare you bring God into any sentence you utter!

[08:56:41] Andy Klein: Kath what is going on ? all was good and you get poison from people that don't want your best like me

[08:57:01] Andy Klein: we will help you like we help all our client

[09:15:39] kath burke: Andy I trusted you with my life savings, my hopes and dreams and you destroyed it. The only way you can help me now and I believe you have the power, is to give me my investment back so I can get on with my life
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the email below was delivered last night View attachment 37921

Uploaded this twice sorry but my reply is below
View attachment 37921

My reply
View attachment 37923

I received this this today

upload_2018-6-8_22-1-1.png

and this tonight

upload_2018-6-8_22-2-16.png

Do you consider the £12,790.51 to be a fair settlement of the issue at this time? If so, tell them the issue can be marked as resolved when the money arrives in your bank account. If not, let them know exactly what you want to mark the issue as resolved and see what they say.

Do you consider the £12,790.51 to be a fair settlement of the issue at this time? If so, tell them the issue can be marked as resolved when the money arrives in your bank account. If not, let them know exactly what you want to mark the issue as resolved and see what they say.
No I don't consider £12,790.51 to be a fair settlement. It's less than half. I want my full investment returned

Please let them know you expect them to join your Scam Alerts thread and explain why you can't get your funds back.

Back