GUILTY Case# 2018-096 | Kathyb vs Binaryonline.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe BinaryOnline.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 74 98.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you mean for me to send them this thread of court case against them and answer why I can't have my money back or the other thread in the scammer community?

Don't send them to this thread. It's not publicly visible yet. Ask them to come to your thread in Scam Alerts.

Thank you. Please let me know what they say.
Well they went ahead and released just over half of my money. I have asked them to join my thread in scammers alert to explain why, if they can release half, they can release the full amount.

Did the released money arrive in your bank account yet, or did they just claim it's released?

Did the released money arrive in your bank account yet, or did they just claim it's released?
They released it in my account but I am still asking for the full amount and have put a post on scam alerts thread of an email I received Friday as well as my reply. Should I have put it here?

At this point, the more evidence made public, the better. Let me know sometime early next week if there's been any progress or not.

At this point, the more evidence made public, the better. Let me know sometime early next week if there's been any progress or not.
I will let you know early next week and in the meantime, I will continue to post in the scam alerts section, I have a few emails over the last few days but no progress yet.

Back