GUILTY Case# 2018-096 | Kathyb vs Binaryonline.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe BinaryOnline.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 74 98.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi yes they are and sticking to their T&C's.
Currently I am waiting for the verdict from my bank since they have sent Binaryonline notice of a charge back to my debit card for the outstanding amount. They also have given them an option to reply to the notice and to respond within 20 days.
I feel the banks are taking the approach that I'm just a little girl who lost money with a broker and now wants it back. They don't seem to understand the regulated part of brokers which frustrates the hell out of me!!
I've kept silent these last few weeks mainly due to the bank and not wanting to appear spiteful but as soon as I hear from them I will continue in my mission.

There's no reason not to run the Traders Court case in parallel with the bank dispute.

Show the bank some of the articles about these companies in the Times of Israel. Also, point out that multiple countries and the EU have banned all binary options companies because they are scams.

That's perfect thank you, I will do as you advise. What is the process now with Traders Court?

Can I also continue my thread in the Scam Alerts?

Since they are not paying, this can move to open cases. The vote will begin next week. Your thread in Scam Alerts will be there for you to post updates forever, unless BinaryOnline ever fully resolves the issue.

Just check this thread for questions from members. It's in Open Cases now and the vote is beginning.

Apart from the fact that Binary Option Trading is fraud to me anyway (many warnings around) always look at the jusrisdiction before opening any accounts. Here Binary Online is owned and operated by ZOLA Ltd with seat and registered in the city of Sofia ie capital of Bulgaria.
Bulgaria has no trustworthy financial institutions/judical reform! There are still warnings by the European Commission to meet their entire commitments (http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-4610_en.htm
Guilty!

Back