GUILTY Case# 2018-102 | philipmonster vs markets-trading.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Markets-Trading.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 53 100.0%
  • Not guiltu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

philipmonster

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.markets-trading.com

My Case is: After I have registered to an "bitcoin make money funnel" I have been contacted by an broker with big promises to make a lot of money online starting with a little deposit of 250 pounds. After the deposit I have found that this website is an scam and I decided to never deposit any funds on it. I have asked the withdrawal of my remaining 240 pounds but it was pending for more than one month and than was canceled by this company, than I have asked a new withdrawal request and now is still pending but they don't want to send my funds.
I have contacted this broker many times but they ignore me emails and also in live chat they said that I would be contacted by the financial department but this never happen. I have also sent them the link of the thread opened in the Scam Alerts from the forexpeacearmy.com forum but seems that they don't care about that thread against their company.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by philipmonster on 06/20/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/21/18 the last contact was on 06/20/18

Details: "Dear Philip,

Thank you for contacting us.

We appreciate your patience
Your request is still processing.
Please wait for a reply from the financial department."

Company representatives' emails: Compliance Markets-Trading <compliance@markets-trading.com>
Support Markets-Trading <support@markets-trading.com>
Oscar Moretti <oscar.f@markets-trading.com>

Attachments

• transsaction.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 14
  • market.png
    213.4 KB · Views: 14
Since you already invited them, I just sent the formal FPA invitation. Please post an updated in this thread on Tuesday, July 3rd to let me know if there has been any progress or not.

This is now going to Open Cases, If there's no progress, the vote will begin next week.

They are a SCAM, no doubt about that. Guilty and people please stay away from them.

Is writing posting comments on here really any good? My wife and I have been scammed over £120,000 and there is absolutely NO avenue to recover our funds.... as far as I can see, is it any wonder these scammers are setting up new fraudulent companies everyday because they are getting away with it? if anyone can direct me to a legitimate solicitor that has Recovered real money from any of these scumbags please feel free to help because I have read nothing but people scraping around looking for help on here with no tangible Help in return!!!

BankOfOptions.com
Keystock.com

I hope they rot in hell!

Guilty! Yes this is another scam website designed specifically to steal money from people who believed the promises made of making a lot of money with no risk and no experience! There must be over a million people World wide by now who have been duped and defrauded by these scamming websites - of which there are hundreds by now (if not thousands). They started as Binary Options 'Brokers' and when their scams became too well known they morphed into Crypto-currency traders or brokers and just operated the same business plan - which is to steal as much money as possible before closing down and opening up under a new name.

Is writing posting comments on here really any good? My wife and I have been scammed over £120,000 and there is absolutely NO avenue to recover our funds.... as far as I can see, is it any wonder these scammers are setting up new fraudulent companies everyday because they are getting away with it? if anyone can direct me to a legitimate solicitor that has Recovered real money from any of these scumbags please feel free to help because I have read nothing but people scraping around looking for help on here with no tangible Help in return!!!

BankOfOptions.com
Keystock.com

I hope they rot in hell!

Yes it is worthwhile posting here as the more comments posted, the more apparent it becomes that these websites are just plain fraudulent money grabbing scams. Those seeking information on the genuine validity of a website company they are thinking of placing money with, and search the web for that information, will find these references in the FPA and hopefully be forewarned and NOT hand over their money. So in a sense money has been 'recovered' before it was lost!
If you are looking for a legal route to recover lost funds I can only advise that it will be a long, expensive and arduous journey taking several years to collect enough data (before the scammers close shop) for a court to convict and then you have the task of enforcing the convicted scammers to hand over any money awarded by the court as compensation. Also, which court and in which country? Which rules do you follow and where are the lines of jurisdiction?
I know that having money stolen by these bandits is a physical shock and deeply sickening. Far better to warn others NOT to "Invest" in the first place by contributing your experience here. We have all been scammed and lost money so lets try and help prevent others from doing the same.

Back