GUILTY Case# 2018-108 | roncy1985 vs binarrylite.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinarryLite.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 72 97.3%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roncy1985

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.binarrylite.com

My Case is: I was contacted by Colin Hudson on Facebook promoting about the website of Binarrylite I think he is the broker his other name he uses is Manson rezvon his mobile number is 15184181604 he convinced me to trade and he will assist me which he did I have all his Facebook conversations with me I deposit money on binarrylite and he assisted me with trading and after one week he asked me to withdraw and I was sent a email from binarrylite that I have to make 13 % fee and I did that and after that I waited for one week for my funds but didn’t came through they sent me email a document to give my bank details and Colin was telling me and assuring me that I will get my funds and he was talking to binarrylite representatives then I told Colin he got me into binarrylite so he has to refund my money than blocked me on Facebook and Binarrylite people also blocked my emails I have all email correspondence and my proof of payment to their bitcoin wallet the address is on their website page under payments

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by roncy1985 on 07/02/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 07/03/18 the last contact was on 07/05/18

Details: Company didn’t reply and blocked my email

support@binarrylite.com

Company representatives' emails: support <support@binarrylite.com>

Attachments

• 20F140A7-4406-4455-9F4A-1C9FBF6DD5A4.png
    794.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 21751B5D-A25E-4E94-82C5-0296E9C7AA8E.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 976219E5-1CD7-42B8-AAFC-93D3362B8C40.jpeg
    252.6 KB · Views: 16
  • CCCACA31-9891-4CAA-B5EC-075B8F0D4E21.png
    359.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 1BCD0A4F-48D9-4DC9-83BB-75138F0BB237.png
    724.2 KB · Views: 14
Since you already invited them and didn't get a response, I've just sent the formal FPA invitation.

Please post an update here on Friday, July 20th to let me know if there has been any progress or not.

This is now going to Open Cases. Unless there is significant progress, the vote will begin next week.

I am sorry to say that after I have done a quick search for Binarry Lite it looks like you are a victim of yet another scam outfit. Their website states "We are licensed and regulated in the British Isles, Japan, and in Malta since 2015." but no record appears on the FCA web site, results show:
Search results for "binarry lite"
There are no results on the Register for "binarry lite"

As Binarry Light are offering financial services and claim they have a British Isles licence it should appear on the FCA register, but Oh! it's not there. Now that check took me all of 90 seconds. I would be immediately warned by this result NOT to place a penny with this company.
Your experience validates this conclusion as Binarry Lite are operating just to take your money. You also seem to have funded your account with them using Bitcoin. These funds were transferred into their Wallet so you no longer have a private key to control these coins. I am sorry to say that it looks like your money is lost, and as they are NOT licenced - and therefore not regulated - you chance of recovering any of your funds rely totally on wither they send money back (which is most unlikely). Also a 13% fee for withdrawal is just nonsense, just another way of taking more money out of your pocket. I'm sorry I can't be more positive but the facts speak for themselves - you are a victim of Fraud. Do NOT send any more funds to them. Report this company to your National Fraud office and Police and register the fraud with the USA, EEC and UK authorities.
This is clearly a GUILTY vote from me

As of today's date there are 2 not guilty votes, but no comment as to why these votes were made contrary to the blatant facts presented here indicating clearly that this outfit is GUILTY of outright theft and fraudulently taking money under false pretences. This either has to be finger trouble by two careless members, or Binarry Light have stooges within our ranks!! thus confirming their guilt!

As of today's date there are 2 not guilty votes, but no comment as to why these votes were made contrary to the blatant facts presented here indicating clearly that this outfit is GUILTY of outright theft and fraudulently taking money under false pretences. This either has to be finger trouble by two careless members, or Binarry Light have stooges within our ranks!! thus confirming their guilt!

The available evidence clearly indicates a complete lack of even an iota of attempt to camouflage the actual intended act of scamming fraud!
And then there is the pitiful infiltration of these ranks by moles, as noted by Tryingtrader! They must be either employees of the scam, or even
some of the people who have been in contact with you.
GUILTY! Is the only verdict applicable here.

Back