GUILTY Case# 2018-149 | athula vs prestige.fm

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Prestige.fm is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 76 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

athula

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.prestige.fm

My Case is: Dear all I,m a victim of prestige finance markets I I tried to withdrew my fund several times but their who is senior invest officer David Ashton is very very tricky man and hi is real scammer big lier I invest (trapped ) EUR: 1250 their tricky way but he was makes big dream for me but I did not believe him still I have no other option because I already deposit fund I tried to withdrew my fund 2 times very carefully but David Ashton was very tricky way boycott that my suggestion, when I found they are also scammers I,m too late however David Aston tried and forced me to deposit at leat EUR:5000 he was forced me to go for loan or borrow I,m very carefully escape him , at last I told him ( your website clearly said if can't afford do not invest ) David Ashton said me " that is why we here" then I sent my last withdrawal request 27/08/2018 EUR:750 at that time my balance was EUR:1490 David Aston said every month 1 st they are dividing profit wait until first of August ? I waited then 3 of August David Aston was call me at that time also my balance was Eur:1490 I emphasis him please do not trades EUR:750 he was agree but I had doubt with them then same day he was trade about EUR:700 plus amount after 3 days 06/08/2018 my balance was EUR;176 david Ashton call me and I asked him where is my withdrawal he said now your balance is EUR:176 we will makes about EUR:500 then will see I asked him which I requested withdrawal amount you did not trades where is my fund he was sylence . since that day David Ashton did not response me I had sent many emails and LIVE Chat Question every time that live chat question saying your account manager will contact soon ,,,, that is nothing happen .

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by ATHULA on 08/23/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 08/13/18 the last contact was on 09/02/18

Details: 01/0802018 Dear
Client,
The senior
manager will contact You soon to help with this
issue.Thank You for contacting our Support
team.
Best Regards.

Company representatives' emails: "David Ashton" <david.ashton@prestige.fm>
"Support PrestigeFM" <support@prestige.fm>

Attachments

• akaluarachchi_dod signature eur 1250.pdf
    320.2 KB · Views: 27
  • akaluarachchi_2018-07-27_12-18-13 (4).pdf
    285.7 KB · Views: 23
Dear Sir, I have more relevant documents unfortunately that file are too large I,m a not very good in computer may I up load when I re set that files ?
Best Regards ,

If you can put them on a file sharing site like DropBox.com, then you can post the links in this thread. Make sure to check that the files are publicly accessible.

Dear Client,
We informed the account manager. He will contact You soon.
Have a nice day

Best Regards,
Compliance & Support

www.prestige.fm
Whatsapp: +4917677181647
Phone: +41445083193
mail

Dear Sir, as you advise I sent them email and I invite them link with scam Alert folder , that above email I received ,
, still i did not found where is the drop Box to upload my other files , Thanks,

rom:
"ATHULA KALUARACHCHI" <athula107@yahoo.com>
To:
"David Ashton" <david.ashton@prestige.fm>

I,m ready
--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 7/27/18, David Ashton <david.ashton@prestige.fm> wrote:
Subject: Re: Hi, Very ergent
To: "ATHULA KALUARACHCHI"
Date: Friday, July 27, 2018, 12:57 PM

I appreciate that.You shouldn't have closed the trade
as we have some bonuses on our account.In order
to withdraw we'll need to take few actions.
Will call you today.
Be available so i can help you out.
Respectfully,
David Ashton
Senior Investor Officer

Dear Sir , when I sent email after my withdrawal request prestige.fm senior invest Officer this is the email replied me,makes copy and paste your understand , Thanks

rom:
To:
"David Ashton" <david.ashton@prestige.fm>

Dear David, sorry,,OK,,
--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 7/13/18, David Ashton <david.ashton@prestige.fm> wrote:
Subject: Re:
To: "ATHULA KALUARACHCHI"
Date: Friday, July 13, 2018, 1:06 PM
Hey
Athula,
It's all going very well.We need to look at a perspective of one
whole month.Do not touch any trade till i tell
you to.Will contact for changes.
Good day :)

Dear Sir,
Above email David Aston replied me when I question him trading market goin down my balance was getting loose at that time ,
This is way he was replied me when I requested withdrawal as well ,
Thanks ,

Can you please upload an image of the invitation you sent. You have made several threads in Scam Alerts and I need to be sure the company was invited to the correct thread.

Visit www.DropBox.com and you should be able to upload files and share links to those files.

Thursday, September 6, 2018 1:52 PM
To:
support@prestige.fm
Dear Sir,
I would like to Invite you open the link regarding my refund EUR:1250
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.
Thanks,,

The message you sent is almost a guarantee that he won't come to the FPA and reply. Do you expect him to come and dig through scam alerts to find your thread about him?

Send him the direct link to the Scam Alerts thread. it is here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scam-alert-www-prestige-fm.57018/

Please post a screenshot once you've sent it.

Dear sir,
The screen shot is here , Thanks ,

Attachments

• Athula screen shoot.pdf
    97.6 KB · Views: 36
Back