GUILTY Case# 2018-149 | athula vs prestige.fm

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Prestige.fm is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 76 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK. Now we give them 2 days from when you sent that to respond. Please post an update 48 hours after you send that message.

Dear Sir,
As you said that I updated him again, Thanks,

Attachments

• athula screen shoot.pdf re.pdf
    91.5 KB · Views: 22
Dear Sir,
I up load two more documents I believe it will be use full for my case , Thanks ,

Attachments

• Trade Now – Prestige Financial Markets athula.pdf
    172.6 KB · Views: 29
  • akaluarachchi_2018-09-12_18-59-57 (1) adcb scann.pdf
    169.5 KB · Views: 19
I've just sent the formal FPA invitation to the company. Please post an update on Monday to let me know if you've heard back from them or not.

Dear Sir,
I need your advise they (prestige.fm is call me ) their was some discussion but I need your advise can I explain on this site and I can upload their email screen shot please let me know immediately , Thanks,

Dear Sir,
Thank you for reponds my query , I would like to say briefly , they and me was an argument with they owed me that EUR:1250 he said (Steve Cooper ) already refund EUR:250 last 04/06/2008 I accept that , but I thought it was refung by 10trading.com because prestige,fm never informed me that and my account balance was amount appeared same amount (eur:1250) how ever I accepted to receive EUR:1000 but he told me first of all you have to delete complaint against them , where I complaint through on line, please let me know should I sign this letter ?
Best Regards,

Attachments

• akaluarachchi_2018-09-15_21-19-16 (2) letter.pdf
    597.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Re_ EUR_1000 no yet refund - Inbox - Yahoo Mail 2.pdf
    96.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Re_ EUR_1000 no yet refund - Inbox - Yahoo Mail.pdf
    93.9 KB · Views: 22
Tell him the FPA never removes complaints. Instead, when an issue is resolved, the complaint thread is marked as resolved and moved to the Resolved folder. Members do not have the ability to remove complaints at the FPA. They can only declare issues to be resolved.

The FPA defines resolved as "all money owed has been received".

The letter he wants you to sign is a "declaration of deposit". If you sign it and the company does not send you the money, the letter will make it very hard to try to do a chargeback at your credit card's issuing bank. Did you notice that if you don't follow the terms, you owe then 10,000, but that there is no punishment for them if they chose to keep your money?

I have seen companies get clients to sign documents like this and still refuse to provide refunds.

Back