GUILTY Case# 2018-149 | athula vs prestige.fm

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Prestige.fm is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 76 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear Sir,
They will not refund unless I sign that " waiver " I informed them , I "ll not sign ,
Thanks ,

What they should offer is a contract where they agree to pay you all money owed to you within 5 business days of you returning the signed contract and will provide you with a swift copy or other means to track the transaction. The exact amount needs to be specified. As part of the contract, you agree that once the agreed-upon money arrives in your account, you have 5 business days to leave an updated review and forums posts reporting your issue as resolved. They should sign first and then send it to you to sign. The penalty for breech of the contract should apply to whoever breaches it first. This means that if they do not send the money, they are in breach and owe you a penalty. If that happened, they would need to pay the money and the penalty before you would be obligated to report the issue as resolved. If you receive all funds owed and don't update your review and forums threads, then you owe them the penalty amount.

Dear Sir,
What should I have to do now ? Steve email say below I copy and paste your knowledge is that through ?

Athula, FPA
are a funded website of other Forex
companies, They have no power or jurisdiction upon nothing.
They won't and can't go to court no matter what
they say.

The FPA has no legal power to force a company to repay money owed to clients, but does have the power to show traders around the world when a company is trying to cheat a client.

The seem very afraid of a chargeback. You need to talk to your credit card's issuing bank to see if a chargeback is an option. In the meantime, this thread is moving to Open Cases where everyone can see it. If there is no significant progress by next week, then it will go to a vote.

Dear Sir ,
I already tried earlier , the bank said they have no control such business , Thanks,

I already tried earlier , the bank said they have no control such business , Thanks,

You need to insist, also cancel and get a new credit card

As you see in above warning FRAUD is mentioned, neither the broker or it’s payment service (what ever this is again) hold licenses to provide financial services, evidently the Estonian business register has become one more criminal nest …

Report it to your country’s financial regulator, try explaining the above to your local police office and file a complaint, take all to your Bank and push them for chargeback

Btw, what payment details show on your credit card bill

Dear Sir,
Thank you for trying to help me , I,m sri Lankan nationality I here in UAE expatriate residence VISA only to complaint here difficult , in this country fraud or other reason very efficient action they will take , I upload my credit card statements those I makes that transactions prestig.fm Thanks,

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much on behalf of me, and providing useful information, I,m sorry unable to open the file I'll send again, I,m appreciate your support
Best Regards,

Back