GUILTY Case# 2018-152 | steven L vs becfd.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BeCFD.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Somebody needs to let the scammers know they will meet with a "dead" end if they don't refund the money that does not belong to them!

Sadly for you this is typical trading behaviour, when you ask to withdraw money your broker often places bad trades purposely to lose your capital so that there is no money left to transfer. Or (as in your case) they ask you to first deposit more money to bring your account balance to a value which permits you to make withdrawals. Why is this so common? It is because the money you see in your online account is just a number, the actual real money is long gone since the day you deposited it. If you investigate becfd.com you will find they are unlicensed and operating illegally You are not really trading the markets, you are trading "in house" against the broker and therefore your 'Manager' can organise any outcome from trades they choose. Their purpose is to get you to deposit more and more money (so they can steal it), in your hope to get profit from winning trades. They mask this by blaming the 'Manager' and changing to a new one to help 'Recover the lost money'. But you will never be able to withdraw any money as it is not real money in your trading account, only a number, they have taken the real money for themselves. Millions and millions of hard earned and saved money has been lost to these scam merchants in this way over the last 10 years or more. Each new victim looks at the trading site and believes what is told to them there, it's very slick and looks professional. None of the so called 'Managers' have any trading experience or knowledge, just the smooth talking ability to get victims to deposit more and more money in the hope of "winning". This is a scam that has stolen from people World-Wide and slowly the National Authorities are realising what is going on and banning these bandits from their territories. It is very, very unlikely these scammers will ever pay you back any of your money.

Your best, and probably only, option is to file for a chargeback with your bank - if you funded your account with a card-, and register your case with your National Fraud Investigation Authority and get a Case Number. If you do some investigating yourself you will probably find that becfd.com has no licence to trade in your Country and are therefore operating illegally. These villains may promise to return your money if you to withdraw any bad comments you have made, but if you do you still will not see any money returned. They have many years of experience on how to avoid paying back a single cent.

You have not received the service promised to you when you funded your account so apply to your bank for a chargeback of money deposited as it was taken by Fraud and quote your National Fraud Investigation Authority Case Number. Persist with your claim for a chargeback as most Banks are aware of this fraud and the Card Companies most certainly are. If they keep refusing they could be considered as complicit in the fraud. Keep asking becfd.com for your money back!! Do not deposit any more money, do not withdraw any comments you have made about them (if asked to) until the money is safely back in your Bank account, and even then I wouldn't. Tell as many people as you can about these crooked thieves. You are not alone, this has happened to many, many thousands of people like yourself - I was also a victim. I hope this helps and I wish you good luck and some success at recovery of your money.

Sadly for you this is typical trading behaviour, when you ask to withdraw money your broker often places bad trades purposely to lose your capital so that there is no money left to transfer. Or (as in your case) they ask you to first deposit more money to bring your account balance to a value which permits you to make withdrawals. Why is this so common? It is because the money you see in your online account is just a number, the actual real money is long gone since the day you deposited it. If you investigate becfd.com you will find they are unlicensed and operating illegally You are not really trading the markets, you are trading "in house" against the broker and therefore your 'Manager' can organise any outcome from trades they choose. Their purpose is to get you to deposit more and more money (so they can steal it), in your hope to get profit from winning trades. They mask this by blaming the 'Manager' and changing to a new one to help 'Recover the lost money'. But you will never be able to withdraw any money as it is not real money in your trading account, only a number, they have taken the real money for themselves. Millions and millions of hard earned and saved money has been lost to these scam merchants in this way over the last 10 years or more. Each new victim looks at the trading site and believes what is told to them there, it's very slick and looks professional. None of the so called 'Managers' have any trading experience or knowledge, just the smooth talking ability to get victims to deposit more and more money in the hope of "winning". This is a scam that has stolen from people World-Wide and slowly the National Authorities are realising what is going on and banning these bandits from their territories. It is very, very unlikely these scammers will ever pay you back any of your money.

Your best, and probably only, option is to file for a chargeback with your bank - if you funded your account with a card-, and register your case with your National Fraud Investigation Authority and get a Case Number. If you do some investigating yourself you will probably find that becfd.com has no licence to trade in your Country and are therefore operating illegally. These villains may promise to return your money if you to withdraw any bad comments you have made, but if you do you still will not see any money returned. They have many years of experience on how to avoid paying back a single cent.

You have not received the service promised to you when you funded your account so apply to your bank for a chargeback of money deposited as it was taken by Fraud and quote your National Fraud Investigation Authority Case Number. Persist with your claim for a chargeback as most Banks are aware of this fraud and the Card Companies most certainly are. If they keep refusing they could be considered as complicit in the fraud. Keep asking becfd.com for your money back!! Do not deposit any more money, do not withdraw any comments you have made about them (if asked to) until the money is safely back in your Bank account, and even then I wouldn't. Tell as many people as you can about these crooked thieves. You are not alone, this has happened to many, many thousands of people like yourself - I was also a victim. I hope this helps and I wish you good luck and some success at recovery of your money.

Have you noticed that this company doesn’t have a physical address and registered under any jurisdiction for regulatory protection?
Please let me know if I am going blind.
(I spent a lots of time around their website searching for information mentioned above.)

yep same happened to me with these scammers anyone reading this will be well advised to stay clear of this outfit
GUILTY

Have you noticed that this company doesn’t have a physical address and registered under any jurisdiction for regulatory protection?
Please let me know if I am going blind.
(I spent a lots of time around their website searching for information mentioned above.)

Have a friend in another city email them about opening an account. Include some details about a deposit (pick a number from 5 to 25 and put three zeros behind it - that's the amount of the proposed deposit). Ask some simple questions about the trading platform and throw in a question about their postal address.

Another way to track the scammers is to follow the money. Credit card charges and bank wires can't just to to a website. They lead to an account at a bank somewhere.

And this looks GUILTY to me.

Back