GUILTY Case# 2018-158 | Javier vs AG-Markets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AG-Markets.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 77 98.7%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Javier

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.ag-markets.com

My Case is: Soy Sergio Wieler y tuve la mala suerte de empezar a invertir con AG markets! Este broker me llamo en Febrero para que yo invirtiera con ellos con el fin de ganar en primera instancia un 20% mensual sobre el capital invertido!! Me dijeron que me darian unos bonos! Los cuales en caso de perdida! Estos bonos serian los primeros en perderse! Tambien me dijeron que mi inversion estaria segregada en un Banco en caso de quebrar AG markets! Me dieron muchas ventajas para que yo entregara mi dinero! Ademas de las ganancias exponenciales del mercado! En fin, me convencieron para invertir con ellos! Me hicieron firmar un contrato! Y tuve acceso a una cuenta gestionada por ellos! En cuestion de 2 semanas mi cuenta habia crecido duplicando mi inversion! Fue entonces que inverti mas dinero! Despues de 1 mes y medio les pedi un retiro a mi cuenta! Ellos me pusieron miles de excusas para que yo no pudiera retirar mi dinero! Una de las tantas excusas fue que yo les pagara 2.000$ dolares para que ellos me pudiera devolver 4.000$ dolares, eso fue un chantaje al cual yo no cai!! Ellos al ver que yo no les regalaria mas dinero!! Empezaron a quemar mi cuenta! De mas de 30.000$ dolares cayo a 5.000$ dolares actualmente! Ahora necesito que ellos de alguna manera me devuelvan ese dinero robado! Y digo robado porque no hay otra manera de entender esta situacion.

Google Translate: I'm Sergio Wieler and I had the bad luck to start investing with AG markets! This broker called me in February so that I could invest with them in order to earn a 20% monthly bonus on the capital invested !! They told me they would give me some bonuses! Which in case of loss! These bonds would be the first to be lost! They also told me that my investment would be segregated in a bank in case of breaking AG markets! They gave me many advantages so that I could give my money! In addition to the exponential gains of the market! In short, they convinced me to invest with them! They made me sign a contract! And I had access to an account managed by them! In a matter of 2 weeks my account had grown by doubling my investment! It was then that I invested more money! After 1 month and a half I asked for a withdrawal to my account! They gave me thousands of excuses so that I could not withdraw my money! One of the many excuses was that I paid them $ 2,000 dollars so they could return $ 4,000 dollars, that was a blackmail to which I did not fall! They to see that I would not give them more money! They started burning my account! More than $ 30,000 dollars fell to $ 5,000 dollars today! Now I need them to somehow give me back that stolen money! And I say stolen because there is no other way to understand this situation.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Javier on 04/05/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 03/20/18 the last contact was on 09/15/18

Details: AG markets me puso muchas excusas para no devolverme mi inversion y mucho menos mis ganancias obtenidas!
Una de ellas es que mientras hayan operaciones abiertas no me pueden pagar! Otra fue que habia que cumplir una cierta cantidad de operaciones diarias para que me paguen!! Esa cantidad de operaciones diarias!!! Jeje eran ellos quienes operaban mi cuenta! Y no mi persona!! Otra fue que yo tenia que pagarles para que ellos puedan pagarme!! Donde se ha visto eso!!!

Google Translate:
AG markets made many excuses for not returning my investment, much less my profits!
One of them is that while there are open operations they can not pay me! Another was that I had to meet a certain number of daily operations to get paid! That amount of daily operations! Hehe they were the ones who operated my account! And not my person! Another was that I had to pay them so that they can pay me !! Where has this been seen!!!

Company representatives' emails: <diego.ny@ialphagroup.com>
<support@ag-markets.com>

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180928-172957.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20180928-173017.png
    144.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20180928-172951.png
    334.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20180928-172537.png
    384 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20180928-172025.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
I've just posted something in your Scam Alerts thread. Please follow those instructions. Make a post in that thread and this one when you've sent the invitation.

De acuerdo, voy al hilo de estafas para responder y logren etiquetar a estos ladrones de AG Markets

Please post an update on Thursday, October 11th. In that update, let me know if you have heard anything new from AG Markets or not.

I am now moving your thread to Open Cases. It will be voted on next week. Please check the thread every day next week in case anyone has any questions.

Back