GUILTY Case# 2018-159 | Destiny'sChild vs Kayafx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that KayaFx.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 75 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our community did a nice job here :) with the links provided, we get this
https://kayafx.com/legal/terms-and-conditions/
a. Clearing and billing services are done by Hermes Solution DOO, GOLUBOVCI BB, 81000, Podgorica, Montenegro

https://www.opzionibinarieesposte.it/binarybook-esposti/
· Platform: SpotOption :eek:
· Contact Binary Book:
support@binarybook.com
· Address:
Hermes Solution DOO, Golubovci BB 81000 Podgorica, Montenegro

For sure it was a must file with the FBI, ........ let's keep it up

Hi, my comments are for both AsstModerator and Destiny'sChild.
I'm not a lawyer, but I can (usually) read legalese.
When I read through the Terms and Conditions, I could see a couple of red flags:
e. We reserve the right to close or suspend your Account at any time in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
f. Acknowledge explicitly that KayaFX has the right to change the amount of margin that is allowable per any trading due to market volatility, without prior notice.​

To make it all even harder, the quality of the English grammar is poor (possibly deliberately?) so there's a danger of mis-interpretation by a potential client.

It says the laws of Estonia apply. Perhaps someone else can confirm whether Estonia is in the EU?? If it is, the EU regulations apply to CFD "brokers". In that case, Destiny'sChild, you could try the legal route.

To me, the whole site looks questionable.
Yes Estonia is member of the EU

Just looking at the amount stolen from DesyinyChild left me shell-shocked!! God. that much money in euro is a fortune in our currency in India. My sympathies with you !! And yes the broker is GUILTY.

In 2015, I had an somewhat similar issue with a broking house. They ignored my repeated withdrawal request. I finally filed a complaint with CySEC, under which they were registered. .A month or so later the broker called me to offer a settlement of my capital, and a reasonable compensation, in return for a written agreement of amicable settlement and withdrawal of complaint. Maybe DestinyChild can try that too.

In 2015, I had an somewhat similar issue with a broking house. They ignored my repeated withdrawal request. I finally filed a complaint with CySEC, under which they were registered. .A month or so later the broker called me to offer a settlement of my capital, and a reasonable compensation, in return for a written agreement of amicable settlement and withdrawal of complaint. Maybe DestinyChild can try that too.

Thank you very much for coming up and for your good thoughts. You may know that this huge amount was our savings and huge means huge also in my currency. I was "hugely" naïve to trust but my motivation was simply to buy a decent home for my disabled sister. Now my own home is in great peril what means I must and shall do whatever possible to get my money back. All the best to you Saniay.Kumar.

I am angry shaking after reading your story!!
Hope you will restore your losses, do not give up! publish on all social media, make a lot of noise and keep on sending them the links to those posts so they will no longer will be able to ignore you! i vote for GUILTY!
I will be following the progress, please keep us posted!
God bless~

I am angry shaking after reading your story!!
Hope you will restore your losses, do not give up! publish on all social media, make a lot of noise and keep on sending them the links to those posts so they will no longer will be able to ignore you! i vote for GUILTY!
I will be following the progress, please keep us posted!
God bless~
Thank you for voting. Will do everything possible as I am obliged to. Shall lose my home if I cannot get this money back in.

Back