Gulffx .com company is scam

KT1968

Recruit
kindly I paid to this company 11740 dollars and I have no opened deals with them or any orders on their platform but for more than 3 weeks I m asking them to send back my money they r refusing and I send them many withdrawal request and e mails to close my account they are still refusing keeping promising to pay but no action please I need help

kindly I paid to this company 11740 dollars and I have no opened deals with them or any orders on their platform but for more than 3 weeks I m asking them to send back my money they r refusing and I send them many withdrawal request and e mails to close my account they are still refusing keeping promising to pay but no action please I need help
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share you account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Please note that I have the same problem I need to know, did kt1968 got his money back ?
Just let me know please I will write to you in details how they lie and attract, They are asking me first to pay their profits but I refused, how can I guarantee getting my money back, and if you argue with them they don’t call you for weeks, the are crocks.
I am awaiting your reply.
Thanks

Back