Gunnar Nielsen

Gunnar Nielsen

Recruit
Hi,

My name is Mike and I'm a trader in Cardiff. My main job is as a business consultant for a small firm.
I've been trying to understand how many factors there are involved in this trading business - I wonder how much background reading is needed, and how useful data in the various broadsheets is.
I certainly have no intention of paying for any courses - having worked in business for the last fifteen years I know more than most the amount of bull**** various suits like to spout.

At the moment I regularly read the FT, but to be honest a lot of it sounds like gobbldygook. Are there any better and clearer periodicals the members could recommend to a newcomer ?

Thanks, and look forward to speaking.

Mike.
PS Sorry about the email name, my laptops in the shop and I'm sending this from my accountants home.

Hi Mike.

Measured in hours, I'd expect (spread over days) you'll need about eight solid hours of reading, if you're reading the right stuff, to know the fundamentals of the business and technical indicators, if you don't know technicals already.

The problem with periodicals is that they treat the market the same way they treat major sporting events; write the copy first, fill in the blanks, and publish it ASAP. Because of that, everything you see is old news except actually watching the charts as it happens. That said, Bloomberg's not bad, and I know for a fact that major banks go off a Reuter's feed.

Next, most people should trade demo for at least six months to put their chances of completely emptying their account down to about 30%.
At the point where you're trading live, I find you should be reading at least four articles per day, the daily news calendar (essential), plus your news feed as it comes (all of it), plus the daily analysis if you find they help.

Cheers

Hello

Hello Mike,

I personally don't think that reading financial newspapers is necessary to trade forex successfully. I think you should focus on educational stuff like books, market reviews by analysts and web sites with good fundemantal and technical information like FPA.

I can send you some FREE resources to learn forex. If you're interested just contact me.

I wish you Happy and Successful Trading! :)

=============
Feel free to contact me about forex...
Email: forexforex3 AT gmail DOT com

Hi Mike,

forget fundamentals, get acquainted with basic technical analysis ant start demotrading! Reading periodicals for trading forex is waste of time.

Sent you an email

Pls can someone b kind enough 2 help me on any materials or strategy dat can help me secure winning trades while minimising losses. My email: gentlemikey2k@gmail.com THANKS.

Hi gmy2k,

I've emailed you a FREE way to trade forex profitably.
If you have any question please contact me.
Also, if anyone else wants this info, just contact me.

I hope it will help you trade forex well!
Happy trading :)

=============
Feel free to contact me about forex...
Email: forexforex3 AT gmail DOT com

Back