Romance Scam Gurion FX Limited Scam (www.gurionfx.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on Telegram, WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, IG and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in Forex and victims are told to go to the website below but once funds are transferred the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

These scammers run all of the following websites:
berat-fx.com
associate-fx.net
first-ratio.com
account.gurionfx.com
gurionfx.com

1644879598559.png

1644879730784.png

Website IP
1644879779427.png

These scams are called Pig Butchering. See the following URL for more details.

Hi The Punisher(1st Lieutenant),

Hi,
I already deposited my fund into berat-fx.com. What should I must do to get money back? Where should I contact to report this scam? I am living in The United States. Which country authorities do I need to report to?
I really need your help. Please give me the best advice. I really appreciate it. Thank you very much.

Hi,
I already deposited my fund into berat-fx.com. What should I must do to get money back? Where should I contact to report this scam? I am living in The United States. Which country authorities do I need to report to?
I really need your help. Please give me the best advice. I really appreciate it. Thank you very much.
Are you facing the problem to withdraw the money, if yes then follow this....
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Hi,
Please go to the thread below and add the details of your scam. How were you contacted, what platform did they ask you to use, etc. Do Not post any of your personal details but you can include the profile pics, phone numbers, wallets, etc. for the scammers.

This type of scam has become super common lately, I've seen a ton of posts. It's usually a different person and company but the same type of setup.

My story:
A woman saying it's from Macau, working in Florida (maybe to be in my time zone) started talking about my photos on Instagram. No flirt, I always talk about my girlfriend. Soon the investment talk started. Convinced me to open account at OKX and Gurion and add funds. As a brazilian I'm always hearing about scams so I was suspicious, put just a little money. She was always insisting to me put more funds, saying she wants to help me to be rich, etc. fortunately I had a lot of troubles with my bank. Then I tell her I don't have the money she wanted I invest and almost the same time she "had to go back to Macau" and disappeared.

The strange thing now it's the Gurion login page doesn't works anymore, so, even if I wanted to put more money, I couldn't.

My story:
A woman saying it's from Macau, working in Florida (maybe to be in my time zone) started talking about my photos on Instagram. No flirt, I always talk about my girlfriend. Soon the investment talk started. Convinced me to open account at OKX and Gurion and add funds. As a brazilian I'm always hearing about scams so I was suspicious, put just a little money. She was always insisting to me put more funds, saying she wants to help me to be rich, etc. fortunately I had a lot of troubles with my bank. Then I tell her I don't have the money she wanted I invest and almost the same time she "had to go back to Macau" and disappeared.

The strange thing now it's the Gurion login page doesn't works anymore, so, even if I wanted to put more money, I couldn't.

You’re so lucky, probably they were raided and everything got shut down. Never trust anyone to tell you to invest when you randomly met them on the internet.

This is the famous classic pig butchering scam:

Visit: www.globalantiscam.org to learn about more

Back