• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

GVF ( Global Venture Financing)

MCC1234

Recruit
Hello, I am new to forex. I have been introduced by friends to join one of the forex broker which is GVF (global venture financing). This forex is working like a MLM concept, that is when u introduced ppl to open account, u will get constant monthly commission from the downline. And upon opening account, half of the capital will be locked, the rest are used for trading with the daily tips given by top level management. They claimed that they dun have any company in malaysia bcos they company is based in UK. But i couldn't find anything from their website. I want to ask whether this GVF is legal is legal in malaysia? Really thx for the info n advice.

GVF (global venture financing)

Hello, I am new to forex. I have been introduced by friends to join one of the forex broker which is GVF (global venture financing). This forex is working like a MLM concept, that is when u introduced ppl to open account, u will get constant monthly commission from the downline. And upon opening account, half of the capital will be locked, the rest are used for trading with the daily tips given by top level management. They claimed that they dun have any company in malaysia bcos they company is based in UK. But i couldn't find anything from their website. I want to ask whether this GVF is legal is legal in malaysia? Really thx for the info n advice.

Why lock half the capital? I don't want to put $2000 into an account and only be able to trade with $1000.

Overall, this whole thing sounds odd. What's their website?

Here's a simple rule:

If you can't find out details of a forex broker or forex managed accounts company before joining, then DON'T join.

If they won't provide some real info up front, than I'll remain suspicious that it could really be Europe's fastest growing provider of online foreign exchange trading scams?

Hi Pharaoh,

There are alot of people joining GVF and i am also one of them, same thing as i open an account with around USD 2500, i am only able to trade for 1000 where another 1500 was lock under credit which will pull out monthly depends on your trade. if you trade $1, then the next month you will get $0.1 from your credit to your balance account.

No non-scam broker would lock down a large percentage of your initial deposit unless it was tied to a significant bonus to your account.

I suggest contact your police and bank for advice on how to file a complaint against this company as quickly as possible.

Illegal and Scammed Hextrade,Liberty Solution,Forex,GVF,Hexagon Financial, and others illegal company did not get approval by BNM and PIDM

People please don't listen or approach any of forex related agency or platform mentioning high return especially the hextrade, liberty solution, hexagon financial

i am a victim as my friend had convinced me to join it, i am in full hope all master ib and my friend,they will suffer in life to come ,their future and generations, they will pay for what they do.now my friend even start to avoid my calls and keep asking me to top up additional fund in order for me to withdraw the amount. I invested an amount of rm8000. Its really my fault and greed not to study deeply and fall into the trap. And one day after i invested the amount i wonder why i deposit it , and they must had seduced me with some kind of mind trapping skills. Those people behind are from the same gvf team and other illegal broker scheme company

i am pretty sure the amount invested is not into forex account, they had used their money for their own purpose usage.

I will report this case to bank negara malaysia, police headquaters, kpdnkk,

tough to those victim out there is there any possibility that you and i do get back the hard earn money ?

Its really in heart pain to see your money vanish in weeks

once again i urge not to listen any fast earning scheme out there that is not protected under bank negara malaysia or pidm.

I do hope the government and high authority would solve this case once and for all

Back