Gvf scam

forexvictim

Private
In May 2012, I was approached by Master IB of GVF He introduced to me GVF broker and said they are representing them in Malaysia. He told me the advantage of joining them is that i dont need to bank wire to broker as it is located oversea. Thus, I transferred my fund to master ib personal account. After that, I traded myself until last month where I tried to withdraw my money and I realised I could not withdraw my money as GVF ceased replying me. Thus, I went to approach my master IB. He told me that GVF account has been frozen and thus I will not be able to withdraw my money. It sounds fishy to me as when I got back and did some research on GVF. I realised the a warning has been released since April 2012 on them. That means GVF has already been under investigation at he time when Master IB approached me to open an account with them.

Global Venture Financing / G.V.F Management Group Limited - Isle of Man Public Services -

Thus, I strongly believe that this Master IB took my money for himself and cheated me by making me think that I am still trading with GVF broker.

Also, I suspect that my so called "live" account with GVF is actually a demo account.
There are 2 reasons why I suspect that
1) As I have another live account with another broker, I came to realise the reaction time for GVF account is slower and sometimes it stayed stagnant for a period of time. I was told that usually demo server is slight lagged behind live server.
2) Usually there will be 2 separate servers for live and demo. However, there are only 1 server to select at GVF MT4 called GVFFX-server .
demo_account.png

Hereby, I seek help from the community to obtain back my fund which I used for GVF .

Thank you very much.

I can be contacted via email jasperng10@gmail.com

Last edited:
Go ahead and report GVF and your IB to the local police and to Bank Negara. Please post a followup here to let everyone know how that goes.

Is there any ways FPA can contact GVF representative to here and discuss the matters?

I tried to contact the number provided by them at wtheir website but to no avail.

Can someone assist me on this?

contactus.png

Hello forexvictim,
Please post the exact links to websites and email addresses you used to communicate with the fraudsters.
The Isle of Man government warning you pointed us to indicates you trusted persons who fraudulently represented themselves as being associated with the legitimate company whos logos you displayed, but clearly were not involved.
This is a police matter in your country. I presume that is Malaysia, correct?
You must file a request for a criminal investigation in your own locale with your public defender, as well as in the locale of the operators if different.
We need specific information of the who, what, where, when, and how; to be able to help you further.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
Back