• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem HA! I told you having an email address would pay off!

I am having an issue with a company

RHANDP

Private, 1st Class

Clay Tousey.

<admin@ias.ac.ir>
13 October 2021 at 12:53​
Be careful with this message. Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Unless you trust the sender, don't click links or reply with personal information.
Reply-To: claytousey@vipmail.hu

Greetings,

I am Clay Tousey am 69,I live at Ponte Vedra Beach.June 5th 2021 i won the $285.6 Million Power-ball Jackpot Lottery. I have deemed it necessary to donate the sum. of USD 1,000,000 to you, to show appreciation to God and Power-ball for the opportunity I got in a lifetime. Mind you, it is not a regular circulation neither did I make this public, it's the direct donation from me to you.

However, for more insight and to receive this cash grant, please let me know immediately

if in doubt visit the link below

You might ask how and why I selected you it was by random email selection from google and I got your email address myself I want to change your life too from my winning.

reply to me with your acceptance if you wish to receive my donation to you

Thank you and congratulations once again!

Clay Tousey.
Power-ball Jackpot Winner.
trustee of The Love You More Trust

https://scammers dot com/index.php/winner-story/love-you-more-trust-becomes-floridas-16th-powerball-jackpot-winner
--------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, do not panic, that is because of the restrictions implemented by service providers because of the link included

Thanks for sharing. I typically stay away from these types of things but I know that many older people or those that aren't aware may be likely to click the links. My grandma has gotten hacked before from these kind of scams.

It's terrible people prey on the vulnerable and elderly this way.
Makes me so mad .
Mind you I've gotten fake text messages from the actual bank I use and others I don't have accounts with they look quite real

It's terrible people prey on the vulnerable and elderly this way.
Makes me so mad .
Mind you I've gotten fake text messages from the actual bank I use and others I don't have accounts with they look quite real
Same here and I hate when I got weird message about how some funds will be credited to my account if i clicked on the link. It is so easy to find that out.

These people are scum of the earth. So many ways to make money online and they instead choose to rip off old and vulnerable people.

What? You ALL think this is a con?!!!

But ... but ... but ... I only need to send them some "good faith money" to "pay the taxes" and "release my funds".

Also I will thank you NOT to characterise me as old and vulnerable!

I know a bargain when I see it!

Back