Romance Scam Hai Ming International Business Secretary Scam

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
My own investigation and hard work. Scammer are stupid and leave a lot of tracks if you know where to look. Also innocent until proven guilty in the USA unless its the IRS!

Who is your scam broker?
I don't want to post the information publicly because of retribution from the scammers, but if you are verified by like GASO then maybe I can share information that way. You seem to have found suspicious information though, my case also has a "business secretary" company in Hong Kong like the above too.

I don't want to post the information publicly because of retribution from the scammers, but if you are verified by like GASO then maybe I can share information that way. You seem to have found suspicious information though, my case also has a "business secretary" company in Hong Kong like the above too.
When fake companies are registered in HK, the UK, etc. the scammers always use a Secretary Company. This allows them to pay someone else to put a buffer between the real criminals and some of the registrants for KYC purposes. You can send me a DM on FPA if you don't want to discuss in public.

You can also send an email to GASO and they know how to get ahold of me.

You can also send an email to GASO and they know how to get ahold of me.
Ok, good to know, maybe I will check with them.
When fake companies are registered in HK, the UK, etc. the scammers always use a Secretary Company. This allows them to pay someone else to put a buffer between the real criminals and some of the registrants for KYC purposes. You can send me a DM on FPA if you don't want to discuss in public.
Is the Business Secretary usually involved? They must know things are fishy, I doubt they are 100% clean. I found the profile for the director of the Business Secretary company online, but I do not want to publicize it because I hope that law enforcement can investigate quietly and catch them.

Ok, good to know, maybe I will check with them.

Is the Business Secretary usually involved? They must know things are fishy, I doubt they are 100% clean. I found the profile for the director of the Business Secretary company online, but I do not want to publicize it because I hope that law enforcement can investigate quietly and catch them.
Sometimes the Business Secretary companies are independent and sometimes they were setup and ran by the scam bosses. Either way, they are all dirty and know exactly what they are doing by aiding and abetting the scammers.

Sometimes the Business Secretary companies are independent and sometimes they were setup and ran by the scam bosses. Either way, they are all dirty and know exactly what they are doing by aiding and abetting the scammers.
Ok, good to know. I hope the business secretary can be caught, even if the primary scammer is anonymous then maybe the business secretary can help law enforcement to find them.

Ok, good to know. I hope the business secretary can be caught, even if the primary scammer is anonymous then maybe the business secretary can help law enforcement to find them.
The Business Secretary Companies view themselves as innocent and they will invite you to sue them for information.

1663273859380.png

1663273943693.png

Back