Han Global investing limited

Yeah, we generally know how this scam work already. We are now more down to find the specific scammers that scammed our group and redeem our money. Our group consists already of people from Israel, Brazil, Spain, and Qatar and still growing.

I saw you are very active in this group and I wonder if you could join the group to help us out.

As a group, we found out that collectively we were scammed by 230K USD

I would really appreciate your help on the matter.

Thank you very much,

Dor
The listed director shows affiliation to Yunma and two other scam brokers. Further below is more information about Yunma.

1645834984786.png

1645835173401.png

1645835322515.png

1645835422849.png

1645835506151.png

Yunma Tianlong has been a shell company for many scam brokers including Sunton Capital and Jinlong.

Did you use MetaTrader, did you wire from bank account to bank account or did you use crypto?
We all used MetaTrader and we all used BTC or USDT for the transactions. One of our victims received an invitation to do a bank transfer to BOA, but he didn’t transferred.

so I have the similar Issue now also. Same strategy where I met a Chinese Lady in Facebook, then got moved to whatsapp. Oh and the lady sent me $50K without my consent. The dilemma now is they are requesting that I pay tax first before I can even touch my earnings or even just my principal.

so I have the similar Issue now also. Same strategy where I met a Chinese Lady in Facebook, then got moved to whatsapp. Oh and the lady sent me $50K without my consent. The dilemma now is they are requesting that I pay tax first before I can even touch my earnings or even just my principal.
Do Not pay any fees or taxes, this is part of the scam.

Do Not pay any fees or taxes, this is part of the scam.
Yeah, I wont. it was already a red flag with me when the lady could send me $50,000 without using a transfer address and just used my email address. And I know for sure that taxes are only sent with proper documentation at the end of every year.

Yeah, we generally know how this scam work already. We are now more down to find the specific scammers that scammed our group and redeem our money. Our group consists already of people from Israel, Brazil, Spain, and Qatar and still growing.

I saw you are very active in this group and I wonder if you could join the group to help us out.

As a group, we found out that collectively we were scammed by 230K USD

I would really appreciate your help on the matter.

Thank you very much,

Dor
Hello I try too contact you… but the site is saying I’m spam…
I have been scammed to by hnd or Han trade…
I hired a hacker too solved this but it takes some time. He send me only the IP address but don’t know if it’s good…
Hope you see my reply
Vincent

Attachments

• C341317D-E7CF-4B68-913D-F6D51CBDB5CA.png
    C341317D-E7CF-4B68-913D-F6D51CBDB5CA.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Whatever you do, don't waste time or effort on "recovery hackers." Those are just another breed of recovery room scammer. They may throw you a few scraps of info based on message headers at first, but sooner or later, there will be expenses.

Instead, post all evidence here and also send it to all applicable regulators and law enforcement offices.

Back