Han Global investing limited

arrow63

Private
hi to all, same scheme, girl added in facebook, then after few words in messenger why dont we move to whatsapp?
for the first month as usual good morning how are you how is it going...
now started the trap, i make money during my free time with my analyst, my profit is 30-50% every month..bla bla bla
open demo account in mt4 and start to learn...i asked which broker you use, the answer:
Han Global investing limited, i am using it for a couple of years....
i searched in the net,
here what i have found:
NAME
HAN GLOBAL INVESTING LIMITED

COMPANY NUMBER

COMPANY TYPE
Private limited with Share Capital

BUSINESS ACTIVITY (SIC)
58290 - Other software publishing

INCORPORATION DATE
29/09/2021 (1 months old)

TRADING ADDRESSES
28 Poland Street
LONDON
W1F 8QP

do you have any other info about this broker? as usual i presume 99,9 % it's a scam broker

from their site

HAN Global Investing Limited is supervised by the America government and its company number is 13453338. It is the world's leading online foreign exchange trading platform. Since its establishment, it has been providing investment services and activities for customers. The company's office address is Unit G25 Waterfront Studios, 1 Dock Road, London, United Kingdom, E16 1AH

sounds strange in the net some info and in their site other info....

any comment guys?

hi to all, same scheme, girl added in facebook, then after few words in messenger why dont we move to whatsapp?
for the first month as usual good morning how are you how is it going...
now started the trap, i make money during my free time with my analyst, my profit is 30-50% every month..bla bla bla
open demo account in mt4 and start to learn...i asked which broker you use, the answer:
Han Global investing limited, i am using it for a couple of years....
i searched in the net,
here what i have found:
NAME
HAN GLOBAL INVESTING LIMITED

COMPANY NUMBER

COMPANY TYPE
Private limited with Share Capital

BUSINESS ACTIVITY (SIC)
58290 - Other software publishing

INCORPORATION DATE
29/09/2021 (1 months old)

TRADING ADDRESSES
28 Poland Street
LONDON
W1F 8QP

do you have any other info about this broker? as usual i presume 99,9 % it's a scam broker

from their site

HAN Global Investing Limited is supervised by the America government and its company number is 13453338. It is the world's leading online foreign exchange trading platform. Since its establishment, it has been providing investment services and activities for customers. The company's office address is Unit G25 Waterfront Studios, 1 Dock Road, London, United Kingdom, E16 1AH

sounds strange in the net some info and in their site other info....

any comment guys?

What’s the link to their actual website?

not a cent, i dont trust girls met on facebook , especially when they promise you a moon and the sun together,
when it's too good to be true, it's not true.
I am glad that you haven't sent them a single penny, and thanks for the awarness.

I am glad that you haven't sent them a single penny, and thanks for the awarness.
yes it's just for awareness, in the last 3 months i met at least 15/20 girls asked me to invest money with them, really i couldn't imagine facebook is full of fake profiles, must be very careful guys

Bonjour

Je suis Français et trader.
J'aimerais intervenir sur ce post.
J'ai vécu la même chose une femme chinoise que je rencontre sur facebook ensuite messenger et WhatsApp.
Nous faisons connaissance on parle de nos projets commun etc...
Ensuite elle me qu'elle a une personne qui lui envoie des signaux a prendre sur XAUUSD.a et me donne le nom de HAN comme courtier.
Je n'ai rien investie car je suis déjà trader et je Trade avec deux autres sociétés.
Par contre j'aimerais intervenir sur HAN, je l'ai recherché sur MT4 et il est bien présent, il faut savoir que pour être accepter sur MT4 il faut être une entreprise réelle et enregistré en tant que courtier de trading sinon on est refusé par MT4.
Donc je pense pas que HAN soit une arnaque, mais je pense plutôt que c'est une jeune entreprise qui cherche de nouveaux clients.
Et les rencontres avec les femmes sur Facebook je pense que c'est une stratégie marketing pour trouver de nouveaux et donc je pense que sa n'a rien a voir avec de l'arnaque.
Par contre en tant que Trader je ne vous conseille pas d'investir si vous n'avez aucune connaissance de Trading.

Han Global Investing Limited is 100% a scam! I embarrassingly lost some money. Same story girl I met on a dating app showed me her gains and sent me the link as posted above. She was really good made it feel like a rap person. I sent money over in btc to the account, seemed semi legit since it was on MT4. When I tried to call and video chat her she blocked me and cleared her WhatsApp. Hope this helps someone else. I learned my lesson.

Han Global Investing Limited is 100% a scam! I embarrassingly lost some money. Same story girl I met on a dating app showed me her gains and sent me the link as posted above. She was really good made it feel like a rap person. I sent money over in btc to the account, seemed semi legit since it was on MT4. When I tried to call and video chat her she blocked me and cleared her WhatsApp. Hope this helps someone else. I learned my lesson.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back