Han Global investing limited

hi to all, same scheme, girl added in facebook, then after few words in messenger why dont we move to whatsapp?
for the first month as usual good morning how are you how is it going...
now started the trap, i make money during my free time with my analyst, my profit is 30-50% every month..bla bla bla
open demo account in mt4 and start to learn...i asked which broker you use, the answer:
Han Global investing limited, i am using it for a couple of years....
i searched in the net,
here what i have found:
NAME
HAN GLOBAL INVESTING LIMITED

COMPANY NUMBER

COMPANY TYPE
Private limited with Share Capital

BUSINESS ACTIVITY (SIC)
58290 - Other software publishing

INCORPORATION DATE
29/09/2021 (1 months old)

TRADING ADDRESSES
28 Poland Street
LONDON
W1F 8QP

do you have any other info about this broker? as usual i presume 99,9 % it's a scam broker

from their site

HAN Global Investing Limited is supervised by the America government and its company number is 13453338. It is the world's leading online foreign exchange trading platform. Since its establishment, it has been providing investment services and activities for customers. The company's office address is Unit G25 Waterfront Studios, 1 Dock Road, London, United Kingdom, E16 1AH

sounds strange in the net some info and in their site other info....

any comment guys?
I sent you a private message. Please contact me about this. Linked to several others.

FPA Forums Team Note: Why not share the information here so everyone can benefit?

I lost some money at Han Global Investing Limited. I met a Chinese girl on a dating app. In my case I spent three months investing in another platform with her help.

After that, the scammer asked to deposit my money in Han Global Investing Limited. I spent one month trading on MT4 with her help.

The scammer says she doesn't know me and this cell phone number was bought from someone else. But the profile picture remains of her.

I spent over 5 months talking to the scammer, it's a complex fraud scheme.

I'm trying to get my money back with a company that specializes in scams.

Attached to this post is a photo of the scammer

I'm feeling stupid for all of this.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-01-28 at 11.22.53 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-01-28 at 11.22.53 PM.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 9
I lost some money at Han Global Investing Limited. I met a Chinese girl on a dating app. In my case I spent three months investing in another platform with her help.

After that, the scammer asked to deposit my money in Han Global Investing Limited. I spent one month trading on MT4 with her help.

The scammer says she doesn't know me and this cell phone number was bought from someone else. But the profile picture remains of her.

I spent over 5 months talking to the scammer, it's a complex fraud scheme.

I'm trying to get my money back with a company that specializes in scams.

Attached to this post is a photo of the scammer

I'm feeling stupid for all of this.
Hello, I was also scammed by "han-forex" group. I am forming an alliance to get our money back. The scammers are still active and recruiting new members. Please txt me back so we can make the alliance bigger and more powerful. We are actively operating to track down the scammers. Thank you!

FPA Forums Team Note: If they can get into your life and take your money, they can get into your group to see what you are doing. Posting information about scammers publicly will make it harder for them to keep finding new victims.

Hi there, pay attention, there are a many fake platforms similar to HAN.

I scraped through api.95gotrade.com/ and found the list:

YLL Global Investing limited
  • yllfx.co/
MEDE Global Limited
  • medeglobal.co/
IndusGold Markets Limited
  • indusgold.ltd/
FFFA Global Investing limited
  • fafx.cc/
MEDE Global Limited
  • medeglobal.co/
IndusGold Markets Limited
  • indusgold.ltd/
ADG MARKETS LIMITED
  • adgmarkets.com
  • adgglobal.cc
ALT TRADING LIMITED
  • altcfd.com
BSV Global Investing Limited
  • bsvglobal.cc/
EMBPAY
  • embpay.co
HAN Global Investing Limited
  • han-exchange.com
HND Global Limited
  • hndglobal.co
ITE Global Limited
  • h5.iteg.cc
  • h5.iteglobal.cc
  • h5.iteglobalfx.com
KBL
  • kblglobal.co
POG Global Limited
  • pogglobal.cc
TUF Markets Limited
  • tufmarkets.cc
KOPE Global Limited
  • kopeglobal.cc
TNG Global Limited
  • tn-globallimited.com/en/

Multi-million dollar forex scam STILL ALIVE AND KICKING!

Attention everyone! Please notice that a sophisticated group of scammers are running an organized multi-million dollar scam for at least 7 months globally accumulating numerous victims and it's still operating!

The scammers are using a high level of social engineering combined with fake forex platforms to lure inexperienced forex traders. The method has a common clear structure with slight variations:

- A virtual girl will be met on a social platform and will emotionally engage with the victim.
- After a LONG period (could be months) she will try to convince the victim to join a trader's WhatsApp group and/or register to a specific forex company and use the MT4/5 app to micro trade.
- After the victim will invest his money (through crypto wallets) and trust will be built, by letting him withdraw some of the money, all people involved will disappear WITH the victim's remaining funds.

The scammers are changing companies and domain names very frequently to cover their tracks. They are also changing the name of the company and the logo.

Pay attention! All following domains belong to the same scammer's group and are still active:
adgmarkets.com
altcfd.com
bsvglobal.cc/
embpay.co/
hndglobal.co/
pogglobal.cc/
kopeglobal.cc/
poias.co/
yllfx.co/
medeglobal.co/
indusgold.ltd/
fafx.cc/
medeglobal.co/
indusgold.ltd/

Please don't get involved!

If you already invested money and/or have been scammed please don't hesitate to contact me. Me and other victims who found each other created a global group that actively operates to track the scammers down.

If you have any other information about these scammers, kindly inform me.

Thank you!

FPA Forums Team Note: If they can get into your life and take your money, they can get into your group to see what you are doing. Posting information about scammers publicly here in Scam Alerts will make it harder for them to keep finding new victims.

See the video below for more details about this scam and how its ran.

Yeah, we generally know how this scam work already. We are now more down to find the specific scammers that scammed our group and redeem our money. Our group consists already of people from Israel, Brazil, Spain, and Qatar and still growing.

I saw you are very active in this group and I wonder if you could join the group to help us out.

As a group, we found out that collectively we were scammed by 230K USD

I would really appreciate your help on the matter.

Thank you very much,

Dor

Yeah, we generally know how this scam work already. We are now more down to find the specific scammers that scammed our group and redeem our money. Our group consists already of people from Israel, Brazil, Spain, and Qatar and still growing.

I saw you are very active in this group and I wonder if you could join the group to help us out.

As a group, we found out that collectively we were scammed by 230K USD

I would really appreciate your help on the matter.

Thank you very much,

Dor
Did you use MetaTrader, did you wire from bank account to bank account or did you use crypto?

Back