Hanseatic Scam Me

Just a suggestion:

For both sides in a case like this, suggesting to all potential clients that they need to get their documents and any other eligibility verified before depositing will simplify everyone's lives.

Just a suggestion:

For both sides in a case like this, suggesting to all potential clients that they need to get their documents and any other eligibility verified before depositing will simplify everyone's lives.
yes thats right
for my account has been verified account
but for my refferal i dont know but i was say to all refferal they must send verification document after registration
then my refferal say they was send a document and some refferal chat at live chat support ask about verification
then hanseatic support say my refferal must wait

Whats the point of paying you for unverified accounts? Where are the TOC of the referral bonus? Post the link.
"Hanseatic Scam Me" - Getting a bit ahead of ourselves here aren't we?

Whats the point of paying you for unverified accounts? Where are the TOC of the referral bonus? Post the link.
"Hanseatic Scam Me" - Getting a bit ahead of ourselves here aren't we?
no that mean
my Account has fully verified and approved since 3 months ago
but the reason from hanseatic is because my refferal not get verified?
my refferal not get verified but my account is the victim

Do you even English? Read it again and then find the terms of the referral bonus and post them here, fml.

There's no harm in referrals registering, but I firmly believe that depositing before all documents are acknowledged and verified is a one-way ticket to problems.

Do you even English? Read it again and then find the terms of the referral bonus and post them here, fml.
A User can share the Personal Referral Code and invite other traders to join the SwipeStox community by opening a Live Account. SwipeStox pays the User whose Personal Referral Code was used, a Bonus (50 USD) with a retention of title to his Live account which can be used as margin on the Live Account, according to the structure aforementioned in section D., point 2. This Bonus is paid after the new SwipeStox Trader has a Live-Account at a Brokerage Partner of SwipeStox. Before such a Bonus is paid, the new SwipeStox Trader must have a Live Account. The User needs to be a verified user who provided all required documents to the respective Brokerage Services Provider.
that say bonus will pay after trader has live account and verified

see my bonus if hanseatic want to cancel that no problem that bonus cant use before my refferal has verified account
I want ask why I cant withdraw when I'm not use that bonus ?

Attachments

• screenshot_833.png
    screenshot_833.png
    90 KB · Views: 0
  • screenshot_834.png
    screenshot_834.png
    16 KB · Views: 0
Dear Mr. Aldiyansah,

We want to inform you about the progress of the reinstating process of your account and bonuses, as mentioned previously, only referring to the amounts corresponding to verifiable accounts and other bonuses, unrelated to the matter of untrue referrals, fairly won by you, as well as your trading and withdrawal history.

First of all, please note that since the amount of the referrals is 144, additional to other checks that have to be performed in order to accurately and fairly calculate the corresponding amount to reinstate, we will need a few more days. However, after all calculations have been made, we will send you to your personal e-mail only, since it constitutes confidential information we cannot disclose) the breakdown of such calculations and please let us know at your earliest convenience if you agree, so we can proceed.

Additionally, we feel obligated to clarify some of the information that has been made public regarding this matter:

- Your account was indeed verified as you have stated, allowing you to deposit, withdraw and freely trade.

- There were no real funds deposits on your account, the trading activity has been carried out solely with bonuses offered by our partner, SwipeStox.

- After successfully and fairly making profit in your account with the bonuses received, your withdrawal request was processed in 24 hours.

- The situation only changed when the new accounts referred by you were deemed to be untrue, due to substantial similar and unrealistic information provided. As a consequence of such affiliation, your account was closed.

The referral programs in general imply that the referred persons are real, otherwise no such program can be sustainable, as you can for sure appreciate, and SwipeStox’s referral bonus program is no exception. Nevertheless, we’ve recognized that you might have not instigated the abovementioned actions, but the indirect implication in such activities is an implied risk when publicly posting your referral link.

However, we make all efforts to be transparent and flexible in understanding the unique situation of each and every one of our clients and as such, we maintain our initial offer and we will keep you posted of the progress, as promised.

Kind Regards,

Hanseatic Brokerhouse

Dear Mr. Aldiyansah,

We want to inform you about the progress of the reinstating process of your account and bonuses, as mentioned previously, only referring to the amounts corresponding to verifiable accounts and other bonuses, unrelated to the matter of untrue referrals, fairly won by you, as well as your trading and withdrawal history.

First of all, please note that since the amount of the referrals is 144, additional to other checks that have to be performed in order to accurately and fairly calculate the corresponding amount to reinstate, we will need a few more days. However, after all calculations have been made, we will send you to your personal e-mail only, since it constitutes confidential information we cannot disclose) the breakdown of such calculations and please let us know at your earliest convenience if you agree, so we can proceed.

Additionally, we feel obligated to clarify some of the information that has been made public regarding this matter:

- Your account was indeed verified as you have stated, allowing you to deposit, withdraw and freely trade.

- There were no real funds deposits on your account, the trading activity has been carried out solely with bonuses offered by our partner, SwipeStox.

- After successfully and fairly making profit in your account with the bonuses received, your withdrawal request was processed in 24 hours.

- The situation only changed when the new accounts referred by you were deemed to be untrue, due to substantial similar and unrealistic information provided. As a consequence of such affiliation, your account was closed.

The referral programs in general imply that the referred persons are real, otherwise no such program can be sustainable, as you can for sure appreciate, and SwipeStox’s referral bonus program is no exception. Nevertheless, we’ve recognized that you might have not instigated the abovementioned actions, but the indirect implication in such activities is an implied risk when publicly posting your referral link.

However, we make all efforts to be transparent and flexible in understanding the unique situation of each and every one of our clients and as such, we maintain our initial offer and we will keep you posted of the progress, as promised.

Kind Regards,

Hanseatic Brokerhouse
so you mean

my account will be active again after some check of my untrue refferal?

and calculate again?

I agree

no problem if all my pending bonus you take again because there is not my own

and that cant be used before my refferal is verified

Dear Mr. Aldiyansah,

Kind Regards,

Hanseatic Brokerhouse
still waiting the progress

Back