Hanseatic Scam Me

Dear Mr. Aldiyansah,

We are still working on the process to reinstate your account.

Please allow us a few more days to finish the process and we will get back to you with full details.

Thank you for your understanding!

Kind Regards,
Hanseatic Brokerhouse

wait tomorrow is the resul
I hope this will be the best solutrion for me and Hanseatic too

Attachments

• screenshot_866.png
    screenshot_866.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 0
wait tomorrow is the resul
I hope this will be the best solutrion for me and Hanseatic too

Normally, I hate "Any updates?" posts, but this one is recent and should be done by now. So, think I'll ask:

Any updates?

Good afternoon,

We hereby confirm that we have reached an agreement on Friday, January 13th with Mr. Aldiyansah and the bonus fairly won + the corresponding percentage of the profits were rebooked to his account, which was also reinstated the same day.

However, Mr. Aldiyansah has not updated to this date any of the public posts on this matter.

Nevertheless, we are willing to disclose it, but we are going to give the chance to Mr. Aldiyansah to update the information directly. Should this not be the case, in order to protect the company´s reputation, we will publish the current situation with details, excluding of course any confidential data.

Kind Regards,
Hanseatic Brokerhouse

Okay I'm so happy you want to clarify this problem
I want to say i dont know some of my refferal but I know several
and I want to say all many refferal is when you say is fake or not has verification that bonus still pending and i'm not use it so if this refferal your problem you can take all pending bonus that no problem
but some refferal when has actived bonus they has send verification document to you but i dont know you check it or not because they upload it from swipestox and they receive email must send again document but they was upload an document
i say too for chat hanseatic if has problem but your customer service say " because has many member regitration at hanseatic verification will be late " but after 15 days they not receive email again what you mean for patient waiting verification but not check it and after 15 days you suspend and block their account
my experience 3 month ago you service so good but now you say must verification before 15 days , but after upload document you say waiting for a moment after 15 days get an email again
Dear Client,

Thank you for your recent application for a trading account with us.
After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we are unable to maintain our business relationship.
We apologise for the inconveniences that this may have caused.
Kind Regards,
Hanseatic Brokerhouse
--
Customer Service Department
service@hanseatic-brokerhouse.com

Tel: (+357) 250 41 41 0
The funny thing is that these people never answer this sort of emails with a name, that is poor business and explains a lot

Back